again Luton I say

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• again Luton I say

go get a loan somewhere else in the championship, I don't think the boss is highly impressed.

He also have Jeff Horsefield and Sharp who he is talking highly of.

There are teams in the championship who need your service and you can get a regular run. Stoke City might be a good choice with Fuller there. Preston is need of strikers as well.Get yourself a month loan and sort yourself out.

Getting these little Carlington cup minutes is not good enough as Erickson said yesterday when getting ask about Vassell he said something to the effect that 'he is a footballer and footballer needs to be playing" so it make no sense sitting for long extended periods in a league you can master.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Alright Sass. Since you insist. Now that Kenwyne Jones is going to Sunderland from Southampton, maybe he could get a look at Southampton.
    "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

you see it? Is like Robson want to buy his way back to the top.
      Him hae a lot of class strikers sitting on the bench, him need fi sell some and get a good defense
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
      X