Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• shelton get a run out today

in the carling cup match.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

...and?
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

just thought you might have wanted to know that. sorry!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

tell him say him score 2 goals
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

I just wanted to know what he did as I did not watch the match?
          "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

never watch it either only saw the result and that he appeared as a sub.

Comment

OK!

Comment

He had one good shot that the goalie spilled and Horsefield scored but the coach a rave bout Sharp and Horsefield.
                • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                  He had one good shot that the goalie spilled and Horsefield scored but the coach a rave bout Sharp and Horsefield.
                  So that's easy - The coach was not impressed with his play to the degree with which he was impressed by Sharpe's play and Horsefield's play.

Merely running down the field and taking a good shot does not cut it anymore. In the good old days of 'kick and run'...scrambling about football that was great.

...but, today the striker must be able to add to TEAM's possession (not his possession by and of itself - because if the ball is held by the one person/play too long the opponent's TEAM will be getting the shots in...and, if it is too often held by the one person/player then definitely the opponents will have numerous shots at goal).

My problem with Shelton and Fuller is they give away the TEAM's ball very often by themselves hanging on to the ball...and, thus losing the ball - either directly to an opponent or taking poor shots...or, passing when TEAMmates have then come under pressure or...

They are anti-TEAM personified! They want to 'star' - btw that was were TH14 was going in his last two years with Arsenal.

Coaches have no use for that type of 'star' - failing TEAM stars. Coaches need stars who shine brightest when as a result of TEAMplay 'the game and opportunities come' to them and they then shine as the TEAM glows!

Comment

great for someone who did not see the game!!

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
                      great for someone who did not see the game!!

Going on past knowledge of the players.

Comment

Sounds good enough-general philosophical statement that is more true than not and really doesn't require one to see the game to derive that.

Guidance

Comment

So how Polis at Stokes so impressed with Fuller?

Sheffield won 3-2 and if it wasn't for Shelton shot Horsefield wouldn't have scored. Give respect where respect due, I don't see Sir Alex complaining bout Ronaldo or Nani which do pretty much the same thing only that they may have a little more knowledge and experience than Shelton.

JJ also played yesterday and draw a rathid 30 odd yard shot that hit the post.

Comment

ok...it's good enough for you! general statements about a specific game not good enough for me.

Comment

Working...
                            X