Leto looking good for Liverpool

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leto looking good for Liverpool

Not sure if you all are watching the Liverpool v. Toulouse match, but Leto is looking very skillful for the Mighty Reds. Very good.
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Liverpool 4-0 Toulouse , wish I did
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Paul how does he look leto is he a true left winger like pennant is a right winger , why cant Lucas Levia get a game ?

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
        Paul how does he look leto is he a true left winger like pennant is a right winger , why cant Lucas Levia get a game ?
        Leiva got a game substituting for Sissoko. Leto is a hybrid, not what I consider from today a true winger like say wright-phillips, but he has plenty skill for a youth. As I saw it, he trended inside as opposed to outside, but when he had to cross, he crossed. Decent first outing for sure. Plus, Benayoun and Sissoko tended to pull the ball right, not left. With Xabi (who tends to be more of a master distributor) on the field, Leto will be more effective. Remember also, he is only 20, so give him time and I think he will be a great addition to the team.

What is for sure, we have WAY MORE depth than last year. Masch was magnificent...don't see how Xabi can get game over him more than so.

The star of the game (to me) was Benayoun...he set up a sweet goal by Kuyt. Basically, we DESTROYED them with our 'B' team...No carra, no gerrard, no torres, no pennant, no xabi. Not only that, Sissoko is MUCH IMPROVED. He is not giving the ball away stupidly like last year and as in years before.

By far the most disappointing output today was by Crouch. For all his superb skill, de bwoy can't seem to score the easy chances. He should have had a hatrick in the first half alone. Vex me.

Anyway, the draw is on Thursday...hope we get Manure in our group so we can nasty them up...ah tiad fi beat chelski.

"H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Thanks , I see balance in this team ,How does Rafa play maschi and Sissoko on the same pitch whom is the holding midfielder ? break down the middle for me , whom played what position so i can get an idea of how the master of Europe plans to decimate the opposition. ?

Comment

X,

The lineup was:

------------------Reina
            --Arbeloa -- Hyypia -- Agger -- Riise
            Benayoun -- Sissoko -- Masch -- Leto
            ------------Kuyt -- Crouch

Later in the game, Sissoko was replaced by Lucas, Leto by Babel and Agger by Finnan...by the time the substitutions were made, we had the game well in hand.

For the majority of the game, Sissoko played more up the park than Masch. Masch was in the holding role. With this tactic, Sissoko and Benayoun ended up playing together a lot, laying the ball off for the strikers and Arbeloa did a decent job with overlapping runs. On the left, Riise and Leto did all the work with Masch staying back for cover. Virtually all of our attacking came from the right with one or two exceptions. I suspect that with Xabi and Gerrard in the line up, you would have seen Leto playing wider.

The bottom line was that we bossed the midfield. Sissoko was like a cane cutter up the park, so they never got the chance more than so to come into our half of the pitch before he would mow them down...and if they got through, Masch would mek quick work of dismissing them. They didn't have any threats of consequence and the few times that they had any glimmer of hope, we snuffed them out. We got a better fight from Sunderland.

What was vexing was that Crouch should have had a hatrick. Kuyt as usual was a hardworking journeyman. On his first goal in the 87th minute, he was set up perfectly by Babel in tight space surrounded by 3 defenders and hammered home a low shot to the far corner, the keeper had no chance. His last goal was a thing of magic as well. Yosi used some serious skill to release him at the top of the area and with only the keeper to beat, the Dutchman deftly flicked the ball over top of the sliding goalie to notch number 4.

Great display. Sorry you missed it.

Lata,

PM

Comment

Rafa = GENIUS

Comment

I have learnt more about football analysing RAFA ! two holding midfielders playing in an attacking position , what vision to acquire players that can play 2 positions but also acquire players who are cover for said players?

RAFA = GENIUS .....I dont think any team wants to play us this year.

Comment

I will tell you that when I saw both Masch and Sissoko I wondered what the rahtid Rafa smokin!? But it worked really well. Great credit to Sissoko; he is improving and controlling his game much better.

Comment

heh heh!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
                    X