Bora the man to carry us through?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bora the man to carry us through?

I am thinking Bora may not be the man to carry us through. If he gets the big side he will do a good job but he seems to be to laid back and not really demanding.

He needs to stamp his brand over the boyz team. He just seems to be in the shadow and not leading. We need somebody to keep the ship afloat but Bora seems just ok following instructions for most part and not rocking anything. He needs to put the players and his bosses on alert and demand a little bit more.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
    I am thinking Bora may not be the man to carry us through. If he gets the big side he will do a good job but he seems to be to laid back and not really demanding.

He needs to stamp his brand over the boyz team. He just seems to be in the shadow and not leading. We need somebody to keep the ship afloat but Bora seems just ok following instructions for most part and not rocking anything. He needs to put the players and his bosses on alert and demand a little bit more.
    That is why Clueless Crentson and Cronies (CCAC) need take themselves away from the JFF so that Captain (professor) Burrell can come back and start putting things in place. I am eager to see how things will shape up for Velibor under the new JFF president. We cant blame Velibor too much though....He can demand only so much... if the JFF is not in a position to act on his demand..nothing will happen. He actually did a good job getting us games in the earlier phases of his appointment. Seeing that our programme is at a stand-still at the momment (senior squad), I hope he takes the tim eto assist with the preperation of the Olympic squad.
    President of the FACCAC - Fans Againts Clueless Crenston and Cronies (cronies include Mosiah and Sicko)

Comment

But even then he seems to be at Downswell disposal not acting on his accord, you see what a mean?

the man have experience and track record so him need to step up.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

what about his somewhat cheaper cousin...borat?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

him can play ball too?

Comment

can he play ball? yuh neva si di movie?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

how mi fi see it and it nuh show pon Disney or PBS?

Comment

You make a good point Assasin.

Bora has already 'been there and done that'. He is not as driven as someone who is hungry and has to prove themself. He seems to be doing all the right things in being compliant to the status quo. After all--$1M/ year for 4 years is not chump-change.

I need to call Cap'n Burrell (on my cell Mosiah) and tell him to hire John Barnes and Fitzroy Simpson. Both would come at a fraction of the current TD expenditure.
                Last edited by HL; August 28, 2007, 06:38 PM.
                The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Working...
                X