Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how di under 15 tournament

going on in Trinidad?
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

There's absolutely no interest since the Youngest BoyZ naaah play.
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
      going on in Trinidad?
      Whooo gives a sh*t

Comment

I do.

We can't just think we are an island without even thinking what others are doing and think we have a god gifted right to be champions even without putting in the work.

Just think about what others who think they are in a better position think about our island at time. We can't put ourselves in the same bout. It would be nice to at least know who won and how the other teams look. It is not their fault that we are not there so why the sour grapes?
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

but..but i was taught in school that jamaica is an island within the caribbean sea!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Working...
          X