Ring Ring Ring

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ring Ring Ring

Good Morning, I would like to speak to Captain Horace Burrell about his plan and his staff to take the reggaeboyz forward.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

i thought that was an intro to a crazy frog chune!!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
      Good Morning, I would like to speak to Captain Horace Burrell about his plan and his staff to take the reggaeboyz forward.
      "Guh jump in the sea!" Burrell.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

so a so you get the froggie look gamma.

too much jumping inna water?
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

It's simple Assasin.

Anything done once can be repeated.

The problem I think is that Jamaica will be competing for 1.5 place out of 3.5. Two positions (likely secured) by Mexico and the US.

SIDEBAR: A good business move is to use a less costly Coach than the much travelled 5 time world Cup qualify Serbian coach--the one and only Bora. ( The savings could go towards the Hurricane relief fund).
          Last edited by HL; August 27, 2007, 11:35 AM.
          The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

SIDEBAR: A good business move is to use a less expensive Coach than the much travelled 5 time world Cup qualify Serbian coach--the one and only Bora. ( The savings could go towards the Hurricane relief fund).

Comment

"SIDEBAR: A good business move is to use a less expensive Coach than the much travelled 5 time world Cup qualify Serbian coach--the one and only Bora. ( The savings could go towards the Hurricane relief fund)."

No some could be used to get a youth developement coach to work islandwide to upgrade coaches, techniques and youth developement. That should be his sole purpose.

Comment

Working...
              X