Time for technology?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tilla View Post
    Whe' Karl get this referees getting an electric jolt from? I would think that is not the case. I think it would be similar to the vibration produced by your cell phone in vibration mode. Electric shock/jolt I would say no. Sounds more like something from the concentration camps during Hitler's reign.
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
      Berated Nani , i said he was a great Buy you asked me about Ronanldo and i said he is one dimensional well you have 3 more puzzles to solve, by then we should be 6 points clear of you .

Saturday, 01 September 2007
      Barclays Premier League
      Man Utd v Sunderland, 17:15

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Saturday, 15 September 2007
      Barclays Premier League
      Everton v Man Utd, 12:00

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sunday, 23 September 2007
      Barclays Premier League
      Man Utd v Chelsea, 16:00
      You came across as being sarcastic. If you weren't my apologies. Then again, after seeing that goal, anybody would deny being sarcastic.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Marin View Post
        Westman - I have watched it frame by frame myself and Brown clearly moved his arm towards the ball and made contact which should have led to a penalty. The call on the contact between Vidic and Berbatov is WAY more conclusive to me. The pass is made towards Berbatov and Vidic who knows he has no chance of beating the striker to the ball basically gives him a "body check". Both were clear penalties to me...frame by frame brother...frame by frame.

P.S. The most telling thing on the handball was the look on Wes Brown face...him look like him did tief sinting, like Malouda las' week.
        New rule, no drinking while watching football. Because unuh seeing things. What look on his face?
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

yuh mean man u's 6-0 loss?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

buckup (an tief)
            "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
              Yes!
              ...but, not for such calls!

As I said - The referee alone decides if the perceived "hand-ball" is intentional. Technology cannot make such a decision.
              But it could help the referee to make the decision!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Lazie...do you have a copy of the game on tape? Watch it again and you will see what I mean...him look like him did tief sinting an was a wait for the guilty verdict.
                "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Lazie...do you have a copy of the game on tape? Watch it again and you will see what I mean...him look like him did tief sinting an was a wait for the guilty verdict.
                  How him must look guilty when the ball nuh touch him hand? Yuh consider he may have been surprised that of the entire goal, Berba kicked it in his chest?

Comment

Lazie -- check this out...when you see brown 10 seconds in..coo pan 'im face...dyam tiefin' bizniz...even Robbie Earl say is hand ball...an Robbie don' have no dog ina disya fight...

http://www.flixya.com/video/180898/Wes_Brown_Hand_ball

Comment

Lazie -- check this out...when you see brown 10 seconds in..coo pan 'im face...dyam tiefin' bizniz...even Robbie Earl say is hand ball...an Robbie don' have no dog ina disya fight...

Robbie Earle like all of us is entitled to his opinion, irrespecitve of how wrong he is.

Comment

Bwoy...mine a lik yu...is de great Robbie Earl yu a talk 'bout. Ah notice you neva seh nutting bout Wes Brown guilty-as-**************** face.
                        TEK DIS for DISSIN' ROBBIE -->

Comment

Excellent save by Wes!
                          "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Bwoy, when man is biased them jus' bias. How you know which fight Robbie Earl have fight inna? You talked with Earl and know which team he supports?
                            "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Originally posted by Tilla View Post
                              Bwoy, when man is biased them jus' bias. How you know which fight Robbie Earl have fight inna? You talked with Earl and know which team he supports?
                              From what I understand, Robbie is a long time Arsenal "fan"... but he is a professional, he wouldn't knowingly express bias. Even so, look at the video yourself, you think is hands? The way to tell is to look at Wes Brown, if he didn't do it, he would be running at the ref saying "no way" and beating his chest (if it hit him there). Little things like this grasshopper...you have to look for them.

Comment

From what I understand, Robbie is a long time Arsenal "fan"... but he is a professional, he wouldn't knowingly express bias. Even so, look at the video yourself, you think is hands? The way to tell is to look at Wes Brown, if he didn't do it, he would be running at the ref saying "no way" and beating his chest (if it hit him there). Little things like this grasshopper...you have to look for them.
                                Why run to the ref when the ref made the correct call? Paul ... yuh losing it bredren. That was no hand ball. Come back to reality.

Comment

Working...
                                X