Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Everton blank Liverpool 3 zip

:P
    "Everyone who knows me understands that I hold no prejudices in this regard....In the family atmosphere of the {RBSC}telethon, I forget that not everyone knows me that well." ....attributed to Jerry Lewis....

RE: Everton blank Liverpool 3 zip

Man-kine mussi feel jus lacka mi.

Poor mi GUNNERS! :angry:

...but, on the bright side -we have only played two matches!
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

No, you have played as many games as Reading, Newstruggle,and Wigan.

THe question that will be asked eventually is if this, rebuilt/reload thingy was a cost cutting adventure in which WEnger(recently made one of the boys was complicit..

The old heads were formidable.., Kanu, Patrick...

Blessed

Comment

Derby matches can be real hell. As much as I want to harass Courtney and Mosiah right now, I remember just last season when Blackburn must have beaten Man U 4-3 or something like that. On some days, with the football round, once things start going bad for you and good for the other guys, anything can happen. Geez, I remember in ManU's hey day, the lowly Chelsea gave them a five love that left me scratching my head and needing some good john crow to drink.

The thing to harass Courtney about is how him chest get big after the pre-season victory over Chelski and how it cant expand 1mm right now if the doctor tell him fi tek a deep breath. That is alms house. I will give it to him while I can because when him ready fi get loud and walk with his crowd (not alone) it can be something else. Not to mention how they fix up a final a couple years ago and mek neer-do well side win for tv ratings and throw-back-sake and him start to feel bubbly.. Him quiet, quiet like Balla and Tilla back in the Zola days. To tell the truth, me never know seh Tilla like football until Roman buy out half the world and Chelsea start win. But somethings are only for a time. OTHERS ARE ETERNAL.
        "Jah Jah see dem a come, but I & I a Conqueror!"

Comment

Working...
        X