Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am hoping...

we win on Sunday.
    I have not a clue why Fergie is so confident of a victory.
    Even at our best we still had problems with Scaly's team, and mind you, we ended our championship season on a low, nothing has changed.

All this big chat while we are ranked second to last.I can't imagine another season with Lenky, and a few others.

"
    Manchester United manager Sir Alex Ferguson:
    "We will win the game on Sunday. Our performance level will win the game for us.
    "There is no question Tottenham will come here with a great determination to help their manager.
    "But with the ability in this team, I know the results we have been having will not carry on for long."

LOL ..yuh sound worried , join Lazie & the crew , as I stated before I wish you all the best this season.

It will be a liverpool year .
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
      we win on Sunday.
      I have not a clue why Fergie is so confident of a victory.
      Rockman...you can't expect him to say anything else can you? Afterall, you would be vex if he was - like me - confident of his defeat

Truth be known, tomorrow will be a VERY VERY difficult game for Manu. The pressure on them at home will be immense. By contrast, Spurs come in with a heap of pressure themselves, but because they are playing away, they will have the underdog's advantage. I agree however, that Sir Alex has not done his players any favours by making his statement. A draw for him will be just as bad as a loss.
      "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Its a lost season anyone expecting Man U to make up ground is psychotic, The prem has changed since that crap happened , more than half the teams in the prem are owned by Billionares the other half is owned by multi millionares.

All the opposing Top 3 managers have been to a C.L league Final , 2 winning it .in other words the quality of the managers are the BEST IN THE WORLD!

Boss juss write it off sidung and support the real reds, because you know and i know , the world is waiting for pool to bring it all home.

Wish you the best ina de morrows , yuh need it.
        Last edited by Sir X; August 26, 2007, 12:42 AM.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

ADD Sven To the List Of quality coaches , winning the Siere League and a European Cup isnt bad for the League (Prem).

I really dont think any league in the world can boast of such quality.

H.L MLS ave a LOOOOOOOOOOONG WAYYYYY TO GOOOOOOOOOOOO!

So we can say a quarter of the Prem coaches have (C.L) European Quality.

Arsenal, Man U , Liverpool, CHel$ea and Man City .5 out of 20

Comment

HL have Beckham. What more can you ask for?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Not only that - Sven won doubles in both Portugal and Italy. That itself is immense.
              "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Fergie really leff out Saha?
                "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Lazie - all those years of hitting the whiskey bottle is finally catching up to him. Don't fret...is Spurs unu a play.

Comment

Working...
                  X