Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What? One of the teams in

the relegation zone is ......
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Bredrin, we are in 19th place right now. What a ting! We will be like a phoenix, rising from the ashes.
    "Jah Jah see dem a come, but I & I a Conqueror!"

Comment

well...the only way to go is up....suh...

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Lazie...mi hope seh unu a enjoy de view because unu ago dede fi at least another week...unu nah beat Spurs...hehe

Ey, by the way, I was right on 50% of my picks today (not perfect on the scores, but on the outcome of half of them)...by my calculation, that gives you a 50/50 chance of getting 6-0 from Spurs.

See di six ya:

See Sir Alex ya:

See Karl and X ya:

See Gamma an' you yaso:

"H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

pay attention people, witness cream rising to the top. 19th to 10th.
          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Working...
          X