HVFC's Claudette Walker Gets Five Year Ban For Stabbing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HVFC's Claudette Walker Gets Five Year Ban For Stabbing

Harbour View's Claudette Walker, who allegedly stabbed Olympic Gardens goalkeeper Latoya during a match last week, has recieved a five-year ban from the Jamaican Football Federation.

Reid was suspended for eight games and fined $1,000. Her teammate Tuwana Thompson was suspended for six games and also fined $1,000.

Here we go with this "allegedly" again. If she received a 5 year ban, it's no longer "allegedly". She did it!

sigh

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

She should have gotten a lifetime ban...she coulda kill the goalie- the fact that she went for a weapon meant she had deadly intentions. Nasty fist fights get u 5 yr ban, any athlete fighting with weapons should get lifetime ban.
      Six days I work for my children, on the seventh day they work for me.
      Mitty

Comment

No, don't pull a Crenston on us now. A fist fight can't get you a 5 year ban!

But I would agree that an act such as committed by this HVFC player could have been more harshly punished.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
          No, don't pull a Crenston on us now. A fist fight can't get you a 5 year ban!

But I would agree that an act such as committed by this HVFC player could have been more harshly punished.
          Shouldn't she be facing some criminal charges too? Wounding with intent.
          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

All dat! No place for that in football.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

She should not be spared criminal charges. The victim should press charges.
              "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

2nd dat lazie
                THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Working...
                X