7 U-20 players selected for the U-23

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 7 U-20 players selected for the U-23

Among them are the two goalkeepers who would make a senior squad as well. So, I don't believe Wendell packed the squad with the U-20 team. Big man ball wi a deal wid.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

I wonder if Wendell has Joel Senior in his player pool.

Comment

Did Boyous call Sappleton, the 17 year old youth from Leicester City?

That is a big youth, I would say he looks bigger than Josimar Altidore from the USA.
      "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

It's an all-local squad, but remember, Wendell might draw for the fariners when they advance.

Can someone confirm Senior's age?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Looks like great planning on the JFF's part. The two week training camp begins now for a round of matches that commence on Sept 9.
          Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Have you heard about that little rainstorm called Dean?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Me View Post
              I wonder if Wendell has Joel Senior in his player pool.
              The Joel Senior we saw was a just above bottom player.

Slow!
              Weak!
              No shot!
              Too many wayward passes!
              ...he would have to improve his game a 1,000,000-fold to warrant consideration!
              "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Okay, Karl. It's clear that you do not know Joel Senior.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

maybe him talking abut joel senior snr or joel senior jnr??

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

HA HA! What I do know is he is talking crap. Joel Senior was our best U-20 player.

Yuh ever hear Karl talk about Tappa's wayward passes? It's always the intended receiver who "didn't read the play", or "didn't run good" or some other excuse. Never Tappa's fault. Sometimes it's true, the player did "run bad", but if Karl don't like the player, he will never consider such things.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

He certainly was better at these things than his U-20 colleagues.

Comment

anyway this is the man who said arsenal would be a better team without TH14....

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

nuff said

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Isn't he the player of Indian descent? Midfielder?
                            If not, my bad!
                            "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

'Im same one! Di yute is very good!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
                              X