7 U-20 players selected for the U-23

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Me View Post
    He certainly was better at these things than his U-20 colleagues.
    Those collegues were in the main 'a sorry lot'!
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Why don't you factor in their preparation? I don't believe any lot is more sorry than the next. And even if the lot is sorry, there are always diamonds in there. Joel was one such!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
        'Im same one! Di yute is very good!
        damn?
        A need tuh sen yuh dem tape deh quick-quick!
        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Why don't you factor in their preparation?
          Well? Yes?
          ...but, I have to go by what I saw! Right?

Comment

Just be consistent. Like Lazie.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Just be consistent. Like Lazie.
              Lazie's support for his position is consistent...but, his arguments go as the wind goes!

No I will be consistent. I will not be like Lazie!

BTW - Did Wendell retain Senior?
              If not, why not?

Comment

No man. When it comes to lies, Lazie, I find, is pretty consistent. Full 100 even!

Wendell might have selected an all-local team right now for the early rounds and will most likely bring in the others later on.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
                  The Joel Senior we saw was a just above bottom player.

Slow!
                  Weak!
                  No shot!
                  Too many wayward passes!
                  ...he would have to improve his game a 1,000,000-fold to warrant consideration!
                  No Karl, what I saw of Joel Senior tells me that he is one for the future for us. No doubt one of the better players on display for us in teh qualifiers. Yes, he had some wayward passes...maybe the only reason you even got to see wayward passes was because he passed the ball alot...some will go astray sometimes. But thats something that could be improved with time.

But something tells me though that this youth might be one of them who look to take his books more seriously than football...
                  President of the FACCAC - Fans Againts Clueless Crenston and Cronies (cronies include Mosiah and Sicko)

Comment

Working...
                  X