Jamaica and FIFA Friendlies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jamaica and FIFA Friendlies

I just checked the list of FIFA friendlies. The list runs to the end of this year. I saw pairings of all countries except Jamaica.

So Jamaica is stuck with a PREMIUM priced coach with nothing to do (it seems).

Boxhill has left the JFF in a bigger mess that i first thought!!!
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

HL: Gi it a break nuh man. Boxhill has decided that certain things he has to leave for someone more capable to come in and make it happen. Here are some things he has decided thhat needs to be taken care of after November 4th.
    1. Wrap up kit deal.
    2. Bring closure to the long awaited academy.
    3. Arrange friendlies to get us prepared for upcoming qualifiers.

There are others too, I just cannot think of them right now.
    "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Originally posted by Tilla View Post
      HL: Gi it a break nuh man. Boxhill has decided that certain things he has to leave for someone more capable to come in and make it happen. Here are some things he has decided thhat needs to be taken care of after November 4th.
      1. Wrap up kit deal.

There are others too, I just cannot think of them right now.
      Tilla? Give the man a break?
      Bwoy mi wudden waaan innuh yuh cross-hairs an yuh ongle
      gi mi a break! dead mi kno mi wudda dead!
      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Tilla View Post
        HL:
        1. Wrap up kit deal.
        So Boxhill is going to take care of all those items prior to November 4?
        Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Tilla Roots, I watched a few FIFA friendlies yesterday. This includes the USA v. Sweden game.

So I said to myself, "self--check the FIFA web site and see who the Reggae BoyZ will be playing". Can you imagine how shocked I was when I saw every flag except Jamaicas'.

Last week i said, "shegg that part of the JFF constitution that requires another eejit to serve till the GOOD Cap'n come in November". The change must begin immediately!!!

HL

Comment

The problem with this forum is that unuh nuh read. . .
            If you read again you see I said Boxhill has decided that thes will take place after November 4th. In other words, it will not happen under his watch.

Is KC yuh goh Horti?
            "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

I agree, Boxhill needs to vacate the post now! No sense in him hangin on to just sit out his time.

Comment

A'right STETHS man...no name callin'

HL

Comment

Working...
                X