X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two fans' views on JJ!

stevekball, Sheffield Wednesday fan.
    Posted 21/08/2007 @ 06:50 View all stevekball's posts
    why isn't johnson playing as a centre forward. hes big, strong, has pace and a hell of a shot and can hold the ball up really well. would be a much better bet than clarke and is wasted on the wing. small on the wing, johnson in the centre and jeffers picking up the pieces would be a good combination.

hennaowl, Sheffield Wednesday fan.
    Posted 21/08/2007 @ 13:05 View all hennaowl's posts

Bradford Owl do you really think Clarke played well against Rotherham? I thought he was poor and never offered anything. As for Sunday the defence were a joke and Bullen gave them so much room it was laughable. Johnson and Small have obvious pace which should be a real asset but you never see them running at defenders. Johnson seems to get the ball and not know what to do next. I don't know if this is a confidence thing but I would like to see him have a go at the defenders with the pace he has got he will be a threat.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

But we always knew JJ had the speed. And that he knew not what to do with it other than head down, charge forward.

Comment

Working...
    X