Not another one!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not another one!

EDWIN VAN DER SAR could be about to plunge Manchester United into another early-season crisis.
    The Dutch goalkeeper collapsed in agony during a routine training session with his country last night in Switzerland.

Van der Sar, 36, is out of the friendly and is a big doubt for United’s home clash with Spurs on Sunday with the leg injury.
    United — already without Wayne Rooney and Cristiano Ronaldo — have endured their worst start to a campaign for 15 years.
    A Dutch observer said: “Van der Sar jumped and landed really awkwardly.
    “He has hurt his left leg but no one will know how badly for a couple of days.”
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Fergie's SOS

LOUIS SAHA will answer Manchester United’s SOS for goals by returning to action against Spurs.

Saha has not started a game for the Red Devils since February 24, scoring in a 3-2 win over Reading.
    Knee problems have blighted his time at United but he has a healthy goalscoring record.

United were set to sell him at the end of last season — but more injury problems put paid to that.
    Now Saha, 29, wants to resurrect his Old Trafford career, starting against Tottenham on Sunday.
    The French striker has been training at full pelt for 10 days.
    He was close to being called up on to the bench for Sunday’s Manchester derby at Eastlands, which United lost 1-0.
    With goals hard to come by, boss Alex Ferguson will now throw him straight into the action.
    Saha has netted 36 goals in 100 games since joining from Fulham in January 2004.
    United have scored just three goals in their last nine competitive matches.
    And, despite dominating all three of their Premier League games this season, they only have a Paul Scholes’ strike at Portsmouth to show for it.
    Their problems are made worse with Wayne Rooney out with a broken foot for another six weeks.
    Cristiano Ronaldo also still has to sit out another two games following his red card at Portsmouth.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Lazie - remember I told you last season that injuries were the potential problem with you winning the title...i was right...just not with the right season.

Anyway, for Sunday you shouldn't be bawlin'...is only Spurs. You might be responsible for the dismissal of a fine coach in Martin Jol.
      "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Marin View Post
        Lazie - remember I told you last season that injuries were the potential problem with you winning the title...i was right...just not with the right season.

Anyway, for Sunday you shouldn't be bawlin'...is only Spurs. You might be responsible for the dismissal of a fine coach in Martin Jol.
        As yutie seh, "title nuh win inna August".
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Marin View Post

Paul ... Manchester United have the BEST TEAM in the EPL. We just have a problem getting in the grove.

Regarding injuries, as far as I know Manu had more injuries that even Chelsea, despite dem bitching about injuries. Manu lost their ENTIRE backline at one point and still went on to win.

Comment

Working...
          X