RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lazie, what does ManU have in common with a tri-angle?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lazie, what does ManU have in common with a tri-angle?

He heh. It shouldnt take you and the other MANU die-hards to figure this one out.
    President of the FACCAC - Fans Againts Clueless Crenston and Cronies (cronies include Mosiah and Sicko)

Originally posted by Reggae-Fan View Post
    He heh. It shouldnt take you and the other MANU die-hards to figure this one out.
    When we start kill people unuh ago wonder if a 3 side Manu a use.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

My Bad, My Bad

I was under the impression that ManU was on 3 points (tri-angle has 3 points)...but a quick check of the table shows that they have 2 points from 3 games.

Damn, things not looking good for the champs.
      President of the FACCAC - Fans Againts Clueless Crenston and Cronies (cronies include Mosiah and Sicko)

Comment

I was under the impression that ManU was on 3 points (tri-angle has 3 points)...but a quick check of the table shows that they have 2 points from 3 games.

Damn, things not looking good for the champs.
        Bwoy a Miracle Grow yuh a feed de yute?!!! How him grow so faas?!!! Nuh worry bout nuttin, when the Empire start dismantle and mash up likkle side unuh a go wonda if a Dean, Ivan and Gilbert can do so much damage.
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Working...
        X