Stonigut knew what he was

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stonigut knew what he was

saying as he doubted the participation of Ravel. He was not listed on the match card.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Are you ok lazie?

Comment

Originally posted by OJ View Post
      Are you ok lazie?
      Yeah, was Ravel called for the Gold Cup squad?
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Ravel was called and was in Jamaica on the same flight as Paul Hall. Apparently there is an issue with obtaining or validating some documents that should be cleared up soon and he will join the team apparently. Now some will beat the youth because it is easy to do, but understand he flew to JA twice to clear this up. If most was in Ravel’s position they would be in a training camp trying to solidify a deal . I give the youth my support, not every thing in life is a straight line.

Comment

I did not have any inside information at all just simple reasoning really.

Ravel has not been able to stick to anything, so from my stand point no matter how talented, basically boil down to a waste of time chasing him.

If a guy can't stick a landing (consistent playing time) at one professional team for a considerable period of time (at least one full season) then it's a waste of time having them on the squad.

McGee, Alvas, Ravel couldn't make my squad.

Comment

Why not McGee
            THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Not yet!

Has not proved himself yet, must make Eupen starting 11 on the regular and start showing real production, assists, goals, successful dribbles,l and impactful passes leading to assists and last pass before assist.

Has not done anything yet but look good, can't reward a spot on national team on just looking good.

Comment

Really so Fuller & Bibi wouldnt make your side ? or Trent wouldnt be bloodied by Klopp and I can name a bag of youths that were nurtured by national and club teams to make the next step.

We have a responsibility moreso to bring up our own, not the club teams ( just my opinion). Not every youth will buss at one club,it might take two or three, if we have the time and resources to bring them,why not ?

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Totally agreed with X plus different coaches see and use

players differently. Most Club coaches has their own ideas and utilize players differently. Using Stony's tenet for a country like Jamaica makes no sense for selection. For example I watch arsenal Under 23 train in 2012 and in my opinion the players technical skills are just as good or even better than some of our current national players.
                  "Everyone who knows me understands that I hold no prejudices in this regard....In the family atmosphere of the {RBSC}telethon, I forget that not everyone knows me that well." ....attributed to Jerry Lewis....

Comment

The JFF/ Tappa policy is schizophrenic. I see them begging a man that can't find a reputable club to be a part of the team and from what I heard the policy is only players who have an overseas club will be looked at .

The word reputable is operative based on their liking! Case in point Vassel ; the only attacking midfielder to assist in a goal in the last GC benched until the semifinal loss to the USA is nowhere on the team,yet McGee is sitting on the bench and he plays in Eupen reserves. It's not as if we have a dearth of attacking midfielders.

We can't run our program as if we are of a 1st world standard, we have to run it like we are trying to achieve that standard thereby leaving the hypocrisy out of it.

Our program must be balanced with development !

Comment

I think you are ignorant to fact here and painting with broad strokes. We are talking about an issue that happen over 10 year ago that is keeping him out of the US.. We need to get them off our high and mighty..

Comment

for who? Bobby Ried was the right Choice. When the change was made to bring on Larm you really needed a more Defensive mid at that point.

Comment

Wayne Rooney have Ravel at Derby working out

So Now that should satisfy naysayer
                          Technically no body on the reggae Boyz more technical than Morrison
                          "Everyone who knows me understands that I hold no prejudices in this regard....In the family atmosphere of the {RBSC}telethon, I forget that not everyone knows me that well." ....attributed to Jerry Lewis....

Comment

PJ I think it is fair game to be critical we all have opinions but I dont like when we pile on and beat the player when the player is absolutely committed and trying. It is not lack of trying why he is not in Orlando.. He had to clear up an issue and he flew to JA twice to do so. I can tell you from what I know that a player without a club would be better of in pre-season with a club than being on national duty for a month. So I am saying cut the brother some slack or put yourself in his shoes for a minute. He tried and i have much respect for him.

Comment

Originally posted by OJ View Post
                              PJ I think it is fair game to be critical we all have opinions but I dont like when we pile on and beat the player when the player is absolutely committed and trying. It is not lack of trying why he is not in Orlando.. He had to clear up an issue and he flew to JA twice to do so. I can tell you from what I know that a player without a club would be better of in pre-season with a club than being on national duty for a month. So I am saying cut the brother some slack or put yourself in his shoes for a minute. He tried and i have much respect for him.

Man yuh sensitive sah,who is piling on.

Comment

Working...
                              X