Group B, not so pretty!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Group B, not so pretty!

Just looking at group B, not so sure this is going to be a cake walk for Us and Canada.

Haiti more so and Martinique a little less so will be interesting watching!

This CANADA team can be dangerous

Comment

Would love to see some damage done in this group as we have to face winner or runner up from that group.

Comment

Yeah!!! Canada has a good squad.......For the USMNT, I'm interested in who will step up and claim the backup roles at LB & DM, starting RCB, starting S/CF, and if Turner will be one of the 3 GKs for the WCQ squad. The USMNT squad should be strong enough to get out the Group, but after that, it's a toss up.

Comment

Just saw this - Alphonso Davies injured, out of Gold Cup: https://twitter.com/CanadaSoccerEN/s...85963238969346

Comment

yes both him and Davids out.

Comment

Wow, path to semis looks to be much more clear.

Comment

Best player out and they are still looking good.

Us and Cansda both look good and Martinque and Haiti performed poorly, really surprising to me!

Comment

Watch part of the Canada vs Haiti game although Canada win they gave away the ball too much in midfield. With a better team they would have a lot of trouble.
                  • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Team is inexperienced defensively but exciting going forward. Taejon Buchanan is very good.

Comment

Working...
                    X