RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where's my fellow morning warrior Gamma at?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where's my fellow morning warrior Gamma at?

Gamma don't front. I know you're up right now. Hit Galavision now. Costa Rica and South Korea is about to kick off yaw. I expect to see your half time report in this slot.

Tilla you also. There is no such thing as being footballed out. Get up and tun on de rhatid tv! - T.K.
    No need to thank me forumites.

Originally posted by T.K. View Post
    Gamma don't front. I know you're up right now. Hit Galavision now. Costa Rica and South Korea is about to kick off yaw. I expect to see your half time report in this slot.

Tilla you also. There is no such thing as being footballed out. Get up and tun on de rhatid tv! - T.K.
    T.K. Get a life

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
      T.K. Get a life
      LOL.....I am trying to breds but somehow I enjoy these FIFA tournaments too much for my own flipping good. Let me see if I got these stats right. South Korea had 15 corners to Costa Rica's 0 and Costa Rica still won 2-0? Crazy stuff man. Shoot BT I am just getting started as far as the U17 Championships are concerned. Unno will have to deal with my rants on the tourney for a few more weeks. - T.K.

Comment

Me,

I think I have been pretty reasonable in asking you to give me some space in regards to that post I made to Karl. I have said over and over again that I am sorry for making it. I have also said that the post itself was stupid, immature and low class.

I am not sure what more pennance it is you're looking from me in regards to the post. But seeing how it was made almost 2 years ago and you still find the need to not only save the post but to use it as a tool against me at any opportunity you get I feel the need to at least address the issue to see if we can make peace.

I am not sure if there is an apology I neglected to make, or if I am still causing friction on the board, or if it is just a case that my outburst was so egregious that the only thing that can make things right is for me not to post. Maybe there is another dynamic going on that I am not sharp enough to pick up on.

I will now ask you, from one person to the next, tell me what it is you would like me to do to satisfy any damage or insults I have done to you, Karl or any other forumite that would allow for us to move past this incident and hopefully see the post buried in the trash where it belongs. Thank you for your understanding. - T.K.

Comment

TK relax.

I just found the post and the entire argument hilarious. It is nothing against you. I will stop posting it since you are upset.

Comment

LOL!!!!!!!!!! waddup TK
            Karl commenting on Maschaeroni's sending off, "Getting sent off like that is anti-TEAM!
            Terrible decision by the player!":busshead::Laugh&roll::Laugh&roll::eek::La ugh&roll:

Comment

or have a few children...i was watching this morning but it hard to babysit a 5 month old, watch tv AND post. Ichose the latter 2. mrs gamma can multi task...not i and i don't want to multi task.....i take curly's advise in "city slickers"!!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

i feel the pain in this post. i would ask that in the circumstance wi give the man a bligh.....i can see where we think it's funny and on a certain level it is but it is clearly hurtful to the man to see his words come back to him like this...so please mek wi 'low him.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by T.K. View Post
                  Me,

I think I have been pretty reasonable in asking you to give me some space in regards to that post I made to Karl. I have said over and over again that I am sorry for making it. I have also said that the post itself was stupid, immature and low class.

I am not sure what more pennance it is you're looking from me in regards to the post. But seeing how it was made almost 2 years ago and you still find the need to not only save the post but to use it as a tool against me at any opportunity you get I feel the need to at least address the issue to see if we can make peace.

I am not sure if there is an apology I neglected to make, or if I am still causing friction on the board, or if it is just a case that my outburst was so egregious that the only thing that can make things right is for me not to post. Maybe there is another dynamic going on that I am not sharp enough to pick up on.

I will now ask you, from one person to the next, tell me what it is you would like me to do to satisfy any damage or insults I have done to you, Karl or any other forumite that would allow for us to move past this incident and hopefully see the post buried in the trash where it belongs. Thank you for your understanding. - T.K.
                  TK I was not even 'serious' mad!
                  ...I thought you went over the edge...but, at times I push persons. Damn do you remember how I used to push, the big man, the gentle giant, Courtney. trus mi wi got on very well.

That little post is long past...as my son used to say - 'a nuh nuttn'. Forget-about-it!

The real big thing is, as Tilla used tuh seh or was it someone else...when will we meet with you and satisfy ourselves that you are real?
                  Respek, boss!
                  "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

"The real big thing is, as Tilla used tuh seh or was it someone else...when will we meet with you and satisfy ourselves that you are real?
                    Respek, boss!"

What ting if TK is some other poster's alter ego. Say someone like Benjamin or Bricktop? LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Working...
                    X