The Football gods never sleep.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Football gods never sleep.....

......that so called hand ball goal should have stood.

One minute later....the gods corrected the error.

I like Newcastle.
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

"H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Marin View Post

Crocodile tears
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
        Crocodile tears
        TrumpX, u come been jes like 45, ignoring reality like seh u neva run gwey ana flap u gum 'bout "trinity", "more with less", "new paradigm". Me wi tek crocodile tears ova you big bag a horseshyte any day...man seh him get "seduced" by City "with all her money" an ah talk 'bout how him open to support Manu an' a come chat bullsh!t about Shanks and the "trinity". You come in like a street-walking ol whore a try tell wi u believe in abstinence. Move you nas'y self an gwey. We done fin u out long time

Quiz: Who said this?
        I have officially seperated from Liverpool...I have been seduced by Man City with all her money...I caaaan cross it to Man U or Arsenal ,not that I cant I refuse to.

Full transcript: http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/s...ty+Liverpool#p ost378365

NOT THAT I CAN'T REFUSE TO!!!!
        "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

You are so easy to tick off on account of one thing ,the" truth hurts ,all I have to say or imply " 5 th columnist "or the " Trinity" and you go beserk.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

You are so easy to tick off on account of one thing ,the truth hurt ,all I have to say is 5 the columnist or the " Trinity" and you go beserk.
            Actually, I don't go berserk that easy, but as a dumbass once said..."NOT THAT I CAN'T REFUSE TO!!!!" Woooooooooooooiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeee the truth a hot him!!! LOL!!!

Comment

On another note Marin, I am heading to the Mercedes Benz stadium to watch ATLUTD first home game gainst Chicago at 8pm.

Would be nice if you tek in a future game. Let me know.

Lowww x.
              The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
                On another note Marin, I am heading to the Mercedes Benz stadium to watch ATLUTD first home game gainst Chicago at 8pm.

Would be nice if you tek in a future game. Let me know.

Lowww x.
                I will take you up on that. We can get together and make fun of X while watching a game. Would be FUN! LOL! Enjoy the game bredrin.

Comment

" Make fun of X" ....a suh mi special, like a true 5th columnist yuh a spar with City " Man" . Is it the 🤑

Comment

" Make fun of X" ....a suh mi special, like a true 5th columnist yuh a spar with City " Man" . Is it the 🤑
                    Spar with a City man? LOL!! In war, Generals on warring sides commonly commune, smoke a cigar, drink a brandy, and discuss matters of higher thinking, far above the intellectual capacity of the idiot. But, the idiot sees such meeting of the intellectual minds and is failed by his lack of cognitivedepth. Incapable of understanding such advanced evolutionary fraternity, he devolves into the lower echelons of the lizard brain, interpreting the master warrior's strategies as "sparring". So abject in his world view, the ass is unable to understand the strategies of the master warrior. As I've said before, you don't have enough wattage between your ears to light a firefly's ass so I'd advise you to use the saw dust blowing about up there to figure out how cross the road, tie your shoe laces, flush the toilet, or button up your shirt...Me know, it ruff.

Comment

poor idiboo...

Comment

If only you could get a flight to Atlanta

Comment

GutS and whatever little brain he had splattered on the railroad tracks, he flew headfirst into that.

Comment

Wow me battabruise after that. How yuh a ruff up me bredrin so?
                            Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Working...
                            X