RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Am I the only one up watching the U17 WC?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Am I the only one up watching the U17 WC?

The Germans are a cut above the Colombians. They are currently up 3-1 10 minutes into the 2nd half. For anyone that has ESPN U you can watch the US team play at 6:45 AM eastern time. I must admit I know nothing about the US team. The only thing I have heard is that they are a one man team. Don't know how true that is.

Come one Gamma I know you are not going to tell me I am the only one up watching right now. You are my co-pilot when it comes to the early morning runnings. - T.K.
    No need to thank me forumites.

Of course.....as soon as I say Germany looks like they are a cut above Colombia rallies back for two goals and ties it up on a beauty of a goal. The forward looked like he used his hand to control the ball but the strike was nonetheless breath taking. GOLASO! - T.K.

Comment

Where are you watching these games (channel)
      President of the FACCAC - Fans Againts Clueless Crenston and Cronies (cronies include Mosiah and Sicko)

Comment

Originally posted by Reggae-Fan View Post
        Where are you watching these games (channel)
        Galavision and ESPN U.....The US are on ESPNU right now. - T.K.

Comment

TK u nuh have a job!! saw a little piece of the Columbia vs Germany game but sleepy eyes got the better of me... The T&T team was suppose to play at 6am, but i dont think either station will be carrying live broadcast. Did u hear any score
          Six days I work for my children, on the seventh day they work for me.
          Mitty

Comment

Mi caan find Jamaica in this tournament. What a ting, qualifying tek place in Jamaica, and we laid an egg.
            Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Originally posted by Mitty View Post
              TK u nuh have a job!! saw a little piece of the Columbia vs Germany game but sleepy eyes got the better of me... The T&T team was suppose to play at 6am, but i dont think either station will be carrying live broadcast. Did u hear any score
              Job? What dat again? LOL. Lazie posted scores up above. - T.K.

Comment

Originally posted by T.K. View Post
                Galavision and ESPN U.....The US are on ESPNU right now. - T.K.
                Thanks TK. Was trying to find the games yesterday...never checked Gala. I dont think I have ESPN U.
                President of the FACCAC - Fans Againts Clueless Crenston and Cronies (cronies include Mosiah and Sicko)

Comment

The USA drops their first game to Tajikistan 4-3:

http://www.ussoccer.com/articles/vie...p_2097152.html

"Donovan was excellent. We knew he was a good player, but he really didn't do anything wrong in the whole game and made it difficult for us."
                  - Xavi

Comment

Man, I do not have time for that level of football right now. I am undergoing footbal overload. Having access to EPL games on both Fox Soccer Channel and Setanta, they keep me occupied all weekend.

Normally I sleep late on the weekends, but I find myself getting up at 6AM to start watching games on TV. Try watching three games on Saturday and then another three on Sunday and you will see what I mean.
                    "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Working...
                    X