Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coaching Jamaica would be a waste of Sven-Goran Eriksson's

time.

The big name high profile coach acqusition is just a way for the cluless boxhill and the jamaican govt. to gain baseless support. It is a show-off attitude that is still alive and well in the Jamaican society. ( I will ask Mosiah and Sickko to cite several other examples at a later date)

Somehow, I cannot picture Sven-Goran Eriksson working in an underdeveloped and poor football infrastructure...

"Then HL, wha bout the well travelled Serb--and 5 time World Cup coach Bora...him nuh count"?

Look fool, Bora is a mercenary-type coach. US $1M/year for 4 years in not monkey money.

One of the corrections that the GOOD Cap'n burrell will make is to cut cost. But that another topik.
    Last edited by HL; August 19, 2007, 10:06 PM.
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

I will ask Mosiah and Sickko to site several other examples at a later date

Site or cite?

Anyway, Boxhill did say from the start that he was not seeking Ericcson as coach.
    "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

cite-yes thanks!

Eriksson was in the initial mix Tilla.

Maybe when Boxhill knew that his attempts at getting him were futlie he changed his tune.
      The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Originally posted by Tilla View Post

Site or cite?

Anyway, Boxhill did say from the start that he was not seeking Ericcson as coach.
        erikson's best job offer to date was RSA 2010 host,coming to jamaica ...auu...auuuu....nauuu......could not see it.Bora is doing a good job and almost a year here in the concacaf region a ratings out of ten...auuu 7+,If he can assemble a team and execute like what he did in the lunar cup,our football will be more fasionable ,besides with WCQ around the corner Bora Mulitinovic is best to have in the TD post at the JFF not erikson.Bora have done this three time in the region so the experience is there.

Comment

Sorry, HL, we agree this time. I was always against this massive outlay for another big name coach.

Not sure if Burrell would not have gone for another big name coach.

Who talking bout Sven??!?!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
          X