• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
    Best MLS game I ever saw
    Agreed!
    Very entertaining...
    ...but, you are a defensive man....?
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

One thing I thought of - Wonder if Beckham being at the LA Galaxy has put a 'bullseye" on the Galaxy? Each and every opposing player and opposing team wanting to beat and working double hard to beat the 'Beckham team'?
      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

TV said 66,000 in attendance.

pr
        Peter R

Comment

The quality of the game was very high although a lot could be desired of the defense on both side.

The game had real energy and desire. Passes were put togather and none of the teams gave up, what more can I ask for?

a di first mi miss NY in a long time
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Sickko View Post
            I hope TK does not do anything stupid....PUT DOWN the knife TK, put it down....ha ha ha
            Sickko why are we talking about this crap team? Afterall it's only the Metro Girls!

While you guys were watching rubbish I was busy watching the MLS Franchise DC United take down the vaunted Colombus Crew 2-0. I can't believe you guys sold out and actually watched those NY/NJ frauds play.

If it was not for the fact that MLS puts in special referees anytime the Red Cows play they would not have a single solitary win this season. If you think the NBA reffing scandal is big Sickko wait until the Red Bull reffing scandal buss.

Red Calfs........Yawn ..... If not DC, then who? - T.K.
            No need to thank me forumites.

Comment

.. but T.K, nuh you mi see inna the crowd and when yuh see the cameraman a focus pon yuh, yuh try hide yuh face?
              "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
                .. but T.K, nuh you mi see inna the crowd and when yuh see the cameraman a focus pon yuh, yuh try hide yuh face?
                What! Me in the crowd? Take it back Lazie......take it back!

What is the over under on Altidore staying with the Red Bulls past his 18th birthday? I give him 7 days past his 18th birthday at max before he is in Europe. - T.K.
                No need to thank me forumites.

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                  I'll wait until I see him play an international match before making any such declaration.
                  He already played for Jamaica in the match against the USA in Carson, SC.
                  "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Working...
                  X