Talk of Simoes coming back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Talk of Simoes coming back

There is talk in some football circles that Rene Simoes could return as Technical Director of the National team.

Wait dont laugh yet...the topic was being discussed on a talk show hosted by Simon Crosskill earlier this week.

Now let me ask, why would they be discussing Simoes' return when we have a very successful coach in place already?

Unless like I raised here earlier this week, Bora will not work with Burrell who the coach perceive as "arrogant", according to my sources.

I have one serious concern, can we afford any changes in the coaching system so close to the start of the WC qualifying campaign?
    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
    Che Guevara.

Originally posted by Sickko View Post
    Unless like I raised here earlier this week, Bora will not work with Burrell who the coach perceive as "arrogant", according to my sources.
    So what if Burrell does not want Bora?! Not good enough in his opinion?
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Would say we shouldn't change so close, but Bora has not had the best players together anyway. So how much of a change would they be experiencing.

Comment

Karl when you get down off whatever it is that you are smoking we can have a discussion.

Burrell himself has said in the past he wanted to get Bora here but he was not available then. Burell has never said in public he has any problems with Boar's abilities as a coach, he has only questioned how he is being managed.

This is fact unlike your Burrell 2003 pre-election manifesto.
        Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
        Che Guevara.

Comment

Karl when you get down off whatever it is that you are smoking we can have a discussion.

Burrell himself has said in the past he wanted to get Bora here but he was not available then. Burell has never said in public he has any problems with Boar's abilities as a coach, he has only questioned how he is being managed.

This is fact unlike your Burrell 2003 pre-election manifesto.
          You suggested Bora not wanting to work with Burrell...why could Burrell not want to work with Bora?
          "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Huh? what is it rum and coke night at Shady Pines?
            Che Guevara.

Comment

It's evidence of the bankruptcy of ideas that I spoke about earlier.

So, I guess Brrell plans to return with his same old arrogant self. Unnu will see if is me him a go tell fi jump inna sea.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Is Burrell going to reverse everything put in place by Boxhill?

Look for the academy to be moved to Portmore, nevermind how much money has already been spent. The coach will be replaced. The JFF building will be repainted. The press officer will be Earl Bailey.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Huh? what is it rum and coke night at Shady Pines?
                  Not tonight!

Why do you find it so....faaaaar out that Burrell may want to chose someone of his own liking? Face facts Bora has done nothing on preparing a team to represent us in World Cup qualifiers.

Our best players should have been playing together from immediately we were knocked out of the World Cup. ...as like Brazil, Argentina, Spain, Portugal, France and all the Big Boys.

During those years only availability and emergence of deserving players should have had changes....yup! ...just as the Big Boys do.

Just think of it...and then take a look at the composition of those nations senior teams. Check the number of matches they have played after the last World Cup and the changes in player personel?

Check closer to home - the USA and Mexico?
                  Thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                    Is Burrell going to reverse everything put in place by Boxhill?

Look for the academy to be moved to Portmore, nevermind how much money has already been spent. The coach will be replaced. The JFF building will be repainted. The press officer will be Earl Bailey.
                    The academy may be moved to GC Foster...as a matter of cost savings. I hope he keeps the PR Lady and the current Press Officer. They would do well by him.

Comment

wishful thinking on your part - GC Foster WILL NEVER get any academy
                      Che Guevara.

Comment

what do you think this is an Under 16 team...how would we have been able to get all our best players together when they were off plying their trade all over the place.

It is obvious you dont have a clue what it takes to manage a national team
                        Che Guevara.

Comment

Working...
                        X