So the JFF is having some problems sending the U-15

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So the JFF is having some problems sending the U-15

team to the tournament in T&T. Apparently, they did not act fast enough to secure a route thru the Caribbean and now they are trying to get visas for the Boyz to travel thru Miami. Even if they get to move the appointment date up from November and they get the visas for the Boyz, the JFF might not have the money for airfare thru Miami.

Now, with all the show-off about how profitable the JFF is, why can't some of the profits be used to send the U-15 to the CFU tournament? Is there a rule that profits should not be used for airfare?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
    ...the JFF might not have the money for airfare thru Miami.

Now, with all the show-off about how profitable the JFF is, why can't some of the profits be used to send the U-15 to the CFU tournament? Is there a rule that profits should not be used for airfare?
    Yes!
    mmmm?

Sometimes there is growth and the people suffer!
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Yes what? There is such a rule?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Boxhill and him travel arrangement woes again

somethings never change.

ahbwoy
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Apparently, they did not act fast enough to secure a route thru the Caribbean and now they are trying to get visas for the Boyz to travel thru Miami.
          Dem people nuh have a clue bout planning....caan wait fi the patty shop operation fi leave office.
          Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

It might get worse. Now that he is a sitting duck president, what's the incentive?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Don't worry.

The Cap'n and his friend jack will come to the rescue.

Recall Mosiah that Jack Warner has a habit of tweeking things (while they are in motion).
              The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

I didn't forget!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Mosiah yo worse dan Wignal to rhatid
                  Karl commenting on Maschaeroni's sending off, "Getting sent off like that is anti-TEAM!
                  Terrible decision by the player!":busshead::Laugh&roll::Laugh&roll::eek::La ugh&roll:

Comment

Yes what? There is such a rule?
                    Yes! ...as in response to expression of 'loving' the question...on why the financially sound JFF cannot fund this trip.
                    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Yuttie View Post
                      Mosiah yo worse dan Wignal to rhatid
                      Wha yuh seh Yuttie:

Comment

The difference is I have no regrets supporting the Boxhill team at the last election.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

The difference is I have no regrets supporting the Boxhill team at the last election.
                          I see. A man without a conscience

Comment

mi god....what then is the "flip" side?!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

beats me!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
                              X