RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jawge.....time to meet yu waterloo....come yaso!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jawge.....time to meet yu waterloo....come yaso!

Jawge it is time to put up or shut up. Now that Brazil has made the mistake of scheduling a match against the SUPERIOR footballing nation US it is time for you to show that you are willing to put your money where your mouth is.

If you are man enough I lay this challenge to you:

When the US beats Brazil you will have to put as your signature for six months from the end of the match........"IT IS MY BELIEF THAT FREDDY ADU IS A FAR SUPERIOR FOOTBALLER TO ROBINHO AND ANY BRAZILLIAN".....yes it has to be in all caps and in bold!

If by some referee cheating Brazil beats the US I will put in my signature from the end of the match for six months......."FREDDY ADU IS NOT FIT ENOUGH TO CARRY WATER FOR THE BRAZILLIAN WOMEN'S NATIONAL TEAM"......in caps and bold of course!

Post in this thread if yu bad Jawge! Do you accept the challenge or not? The forum is watching Jawge. The forum is watching. - T.K.

U.S. to play Brazil in Chicago
    Associated Press, Updated 10 hours ago

CHICAGO (AP) - The U.S. soccer team will play South American champion Brazil in an exhibition game Sept. 9 in Chicago, replacing a match against Mexico that was called off because of financial problems.

This will be the first game between Brazil and the U.S. since 2003, when the Brazilians won 2-1 in overtime in the Gold Cup semifinals in Miami.

"It is a very exciting opportunity for our players to get to play perhaps the most storied team in the world," U.S. coach Bob Bradley said.

The Americans had been scheduled to play Mexico at Azteca Stadium on Sept. 9 in a rematch of the Gold Cup final. The game was canceled because of what the U.S. Soccer Federation said were "contractual and financial considerations."

The United States, champion of North and Central America and the Caribbean, is 1-11 against the Brazilians, winning in 1998 in the CONCACAF Gold Cup.

Brazil plays Mexico in an exhibition Sept. 12 at Foxborough, Mass.
    No need to thank me forumites.

Jawge we are waiting..................
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
      Jawge we are waiting..................
      Yes Jangle you see it? Jawge can talk all kind of business about the science of ball but when it is time to for him to risk something on behalf of Brazil him run whey like 'fraid puppy!

Massive if you t'ink Jawge is a likkle biotch I want to 'ear unno seh......GUNSHOT....Brazillian football is dead! - T.K.
      No need to thank me forumites.

Comment

Working...
      X