Don Rene Simoes and the JFF

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RE: Don Rene Simoes and the JFF

I would maybe if I had time to read that epistle....trust me Shatta beat Karl with them loooong things there now...
    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
    Che Guevara.

Comment

Hehe.... - T.K.
      No need to thank me forumites.

Comment

okay I see where this is headed.

Okay so unnu stuck pon the free thing as reported by the press so say the Press was wrong and hence Shatta got it wrong.

And since we heard that those geniuses at the JFF were preparing to pay Sven 3 million pounds a year and at the same time not pay the players or have the academy up and running I ask wouldn't Simoes be a better administrator than those guys who somehow can't quite figure out how to PLAN?

In other words would Simoes be an asset to the JFF

1 Organisation

2 Fundraising from our slave masters in corporate Jamaica

3 Help from the Brazillian government and camps for the age group teams and for all those with amnesia, can you guys please tell me when have we ever qualified an age group team after Simoes left and after those camps in Brazil.

Tilla since you stuck pon nitpicking and going around my main points like Mosiah(unnu turn this thing into an artform) can you point out to me the alternative?

let me guess the alternative is to offer a coach 3 million pounds to coach us part time and unnu wonder why black people inna the predicament dem inna.

Garvey would be so proud of us right now

Comment

Guy fi choose dem battles carefully and no try and belittle the Hawk as we memba how dem use to deh round the JFF and suppress the news and try and discredit the "King Man" and if wasn't for the English Press and the fact that the game was held in England then the player wouldn't have been able to get his side of the story out.

We know every little trick guy use and all dem dismissive tactics no work round here as man medi stronger than fi guy. Before unnu even "think" of unnu move we prepared fi counter it long time a wah do guy?

We already know how this thing work as nothing no new under the sun and if you know your history then you will see say a so "dem man deh" work. Dem put themselves in gatekeeping position and try to suppress the news and if that no work dem use ridicule and at the same time dem promote dem "agenda".

All in the name of greed and selfishness and a so nuff a dem get "compromised". Look at the USA and notice if a no "dem man deh" run the entertaiment industry from Hollywood to the Music industry to radio and a so dem gatekeep and push dem agenda so how guy fi think say we no know how dem work.

I dare any guy andI mean any guy to a open debate on the merits of having Don Rene run the JFF as oppossed to paying some Swedish guy 3 million pounds to part time coach the boyz? Guy fi either put up or shut up or have mi take it them wicked if dem continue with them little tricks. I will expose guy and thats not an idle threat guy fi play dem position or leave man things alone.

Tired of the selfishness and greed that is keeping back our football and these sets of house slaves around the JFF who could care less about the people(NO wonder all these players are retiring) Man a try discredit King but turn round a offer 3 million pounds for part time coach and no see the blatant hypocrisy of not wanting to pay the players but finding so much money when we no have no infrastructure and that money would be well spent on an academy marketing department etc.

A full time dem parasites deh move from round wi football and make the nation have something positive fi look up to as we try and elevate as a people. How guy fi go Africa pon dem type of medi deh? Guy dem worse than the rhatid slave master dem.

If guy want to get vex guy get vex just know next time to walk wide from yours truly post dem. You have been warned

respect

Comment

Tilla (9/7/2006)When did Simoes say he would offer his services for free? If he is going to work for free, then what is his motivation?
            I dont think Shatta meant Simoes literally wanted to worlk for free. Anything under US$1 M per year for a man like Simoes (and his staff)is free in my mind.
            President of the FACCAC - Fans Againts Clueless Crenston and Cronies (cronies include Mosiah and Sicko)

Comment

Bout free. I stopped reading after the MAD RAS made this ridiculous statement.

Comment

Bricktop (9/7/2006)Bout free. I stopped reading after the MAD RAS made this ridiculous statement.
                Is that all we can focus on from teh man's article? Simoes pay?
                President of the FACCAC - Fans Againts Clueless Crenston and Cronies (cronies include Mosiah and Sicko)

Comment

Well, how can we continue on such a faulty premise?!? I too only glanced at the rest of the article after he made that ridiculous statement, because so much hinges on that.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

shatta there are some things that people cant talk.. Trust me on this I dont think we have football people round the team right now.. so simoes would be a blessing..

Comment

OJ you see how some guy a move like dem stuck pon the part of my post that deal with Simoes coming for free? We done know the real deal as some guy bout yah a wolf inna sheep clothing and we soon start call dem name.

Talk the thing my lord or you can email me at ShattaCleve @yahoo.com

respect

Comment

Don Shatta, did he say for free? I recall him saying Money would not be a problem, but I did not interpret that to mean free.

So how would he eat and last time I checked he has a family to take care of....SIGH, maybe I am the idiot and did not see the 'free' offer. some one point it out for me nuh?
                        Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
                        Che Guevara.

Comment

Reggae-Fan (9/7/2006)
                          Tilla (9/7/2006)When did Simoes say he would offer his services for free? If he is going to work for free, then what is his motivation?
                          I dont think Shatta meant Simoes literally wanted to worlk for free. Anything under US$1 M per year for a man like Simoes (and his staff)is free in my mind.
                          Come on RF, salary of $1M you consider free? I tell you about you loaded Connecticut residents. You guys have no value for money!

Bout $1M is considered free. . .
                          "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Nuff guys a try go round and pretend like dem no read my post(as if that is even possible) but since we know better we do better and no it won't just go away.

Guy no have no compassion for dem fellow black man and guy who a move like house slaves won't be shown any mercy round here.

How guy fi a talk bout my post a crap and yet guy inna position fi lick out pon offering 3 million pounds to a foreign coach for part time work and guy no say nothing. Some guy fi know demselves and stop being so damn selfish and cruel to dem black people.

Some guy no have no compassion as how could you allow that to go unchallenged when the players not even a get salary pon a regular basis. I mean where was the outrage?

Then again I must say I understand that nuff man no see anything wrong with what they are doing as they honestly don't know that they have a condition called post physical slavery syndrome(cause we still under slavery but it changed from physical for the most part to mental) Nuff man not even acknowledge the problem much less get counsel for it.

We treat our own the very same way the slave masters used to treat us and we find nothing wrong with it. Man no see anything worth writing about when the JFF dem no pay the players who work and earn the money and have a little kid or two who need school uniform or books or even a mother that need medication. Some guy no see anything worth writing about when some youths who a try against all odds come in and put in a honest days work and dem man deh shaft the youths them when its more than enough money to go around.

Yet dem a the first fi a complain when the slaves dem in the garissons rebel and so dem talk bout crime this and crime that so why dem nah cry fi the youths. I cry fi the youths dem because that could have been yours truly in their position and I would want someone to care for me. Some guy fi not even say a word when it comes to crime this or that as dem in a position fi make a difference and don't even see it. So how guy a come try go round mi thing like dem no see it?

From mi little my grandmother tell mi say youth you born with a gift fi make people think as your words cut sharper than the average person(grandma was born 1900 so she walked in the era of Garvey)so when guys a talk bout dem no read my post mi know say a hurt it hurt dem and dem a try pretend. Guys can't help it dem know dem ago get punished but dem still read it.

See the difference between Don Rene and dem. They want 3 million pounds fi the coach but don rene a bawl fi corporate sponsors for the players and that my friend is the difference why Rene was able to take us to the world cup.

It wasn't about coaching or tactics, it was about caring for your fellow man and making the youths dem feel like human beings and mi no care how guy pon this forum might resent mi or whatever(mi nah beg friend from guy so get it right) its a damn shame that it took a foreigner to come teach us that to get the most productivity out of our fellow black man we must first treat that man as a human and if any guy want to dare challenge that I ask unnu why is it that Jamaicans in Jamaica have a bad rep for service and productivity yet when we touch foreign our reputation is off the charts?

Notice say that the slave master mentality is so ingrained in our people that the principals at the JFF couldn't wait to stop paying the players and started shafting them again even when it was apparent that it would cut into their money its like they couldn't help themselves it was like they were preprogrammed to act that way.

So strong is that Post Physical Slavery Syndrome its like these descendants of the house slaves cannot help themselves. They just don't know better.

Guy fi know say from time to time man move 30 miles out of the city and go hold a medi inna the hills(Los Angeles national forest) amongst the "growers" so by time mi come back mi medi strong so again I must ask this eternal question.

Who is guy?

Current book reading "The 40

Comment

Come on Tilla, read between the lines. When Simoes was in Jamaica last time, his salary was reported to be around US$30K-50K per month. From my calculations, that would equate to somethimng in the region US$350K-600K per year. Now compare that with what the JFF was reportedly offering Sven to coach us on a part-time basis ($3M). I'm not saying that the man wanted to work here for free (nobody ever coach for free)... but I would sure the hell rather pay Simoes US$500K per year to coach us full time than to pay any of the other coaches $3M to do a part time job. Simoes himslef said money wasnt a problem....We all know the only way Sevn or the others would ever coach here is if we are paying them US$5M.

agaian, Shatta's post touched on so many key points...but 90% of the responses only focussing on Rene's salary, or who willing to work for free or not :w00t:

Comment

Reggaefan please allow me to add to the I's excellent post. I was hoping people would notice the hypocricy of taking down posts for non football content and at the same time refusing to discuss pertinent football matters as it relates to the boyz.

We are without a permanent TD and as most of us know we don't have a lot of money so shouldn't the matter of how much we are going to pay a TD and at the same time left over to run the JFF be up for discussion?

We all agree to disagree but the manner in which people are disagreeing nowadays isn't making sense and the feeling is that a lot of us are getting "compromised" as I sense a "sanitation" type move to attract certain people or businesses to the certain sites.

I memba back in the days it was tried before with Homeview and so why wouldn't it be tried again with the JFF not having a site of their own so I have to ask this question to "whom it may concern".

What was the price of your integrity? what was the price of your soul and sometimes I used to sit back and wonder how could anyone sell out Marcus MOSIAH Garvey fi rice and peas but now I see how as maybe when they were doing it they weren't aware of what they were doing hence the term "forgive them father for they know not what they have done" They really don't know what it is they are doing and so you can't really blame them as they are ignorant.

I don't want to have to do this, I hate doing this and it gives me no pleasure to verbally flog my own but if mi see mi people a move sideways like a crab what should I do? A no me a dem say with great powers comes great responsibility(can I be anymore resented? Is it even possible?)

Look at how we deal with the youths dem imagine in one year we had 4 and yes I mean 4 players from Jamaica getting the players player of the year award. I mean the recognition of your peers is one of the highest award anyone can get.

What those awards signify is great sacrifice, hard work, commitment, dedication, putting your shoulders to the wheel, one one coco full basket,, take your hand turn fashion etc. and all the attributes that are slowly going missing in Jamaica today but did we even acknowledge the players? Did we even keep a banquet for them?

Did the JFF shower them with acolades and hold them up as shining example for a nation in moral decay a nation that is scared of its own children.

How about having a banquet for them in England before that game and using that as a fund raiser and a chance to meet with potential sponsors from the diaspora?

Where is the thought process of our people? Yet man and man want to be dismissive of my post and yet call dem site "discussion forum"

For money or love dem can't buy mi out, guy a talk bout Garvey but guy compromised round here. My people to me is worth more than silver and gold a man must stand for something or else he will fall for anything.

Blessed is the child that has his own.(Jawge how you do today boss?)

Comment

Working...
                                X