Don Rene Simoes and the JFF

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don Rene Simoes and the JFF

Many may have seen the recent news that Rene Simoes is interested in coaching the reggaeboyz for free and are wondering why there were no sign of acknowledgement from the JFF.

If mi wake up in the morning and guy take down mi post again then I will know its personal but no worry I have a back up this time around. Watch mi and guy mi ago start tekking it to dem hard!

Here goes
    Recently Rene Simoes(from here on out to be known as Don Rene) made the JFF and offer they couldn't refuse. Don Rene offered to coach the Boyz for FREE and not only did he announce that he went around the JFF and appealed directly to Portia Simpson who he not so subtly reminded of the benefits of having a winning national football team.

Memba Portia used to travel with the Boyz as the minister of Sports etc. etc. However the story no start there so please allow me to back up.

Recently we played two games in London and as the man dem already know the game against England was sold out and was shown to a worldwide audience. Now for those who don't know that game was initiated by the mysterious London based "reggaeboyz supporters club" that none of us seem to be a member of and that don't seem to interested in either contacting us or recruiting members from our midst.

Now the Principals behind the England vs Jamaica game that sold over 70,000 tickets and according to a member of the supporters club they could have easily sold 20,000 more tickets if they had it had planned this game for months and if you are lucky you might see the press conference for the game on this site.

Now with all that we were told in Jamaica that the JFF only made about 100,000 pounds off both matches. TAke a moment to let that digest
    Now if you can't eat a food off a sold out stadium in England with over 70,000 fans(not even the great Brazil and Argentina a draw dat amount) how are you ever going to eat a food?

aaaahhh here is the catch. It was the promoters who really made the money and it was the promoters who paid the JFF. Is it starting to make sense now? A name behind the scenes was colonel Ken Barnes the father of you guess it John Barnes who was up for the coaching position.

The question to be asked(and I already know the answer but forum etiquett demands I play the hypocrite role and ask this anyway)is was this all about money or is it about our football growing?

Also what kind of slave master mentality of having the players with 3 towels to 22 grown @ss men after showers? I mean how much is enough? You already eating a food(over 500,000 pounds as reported by inside sources) so whats the problem with paying the players and treating them at least like humans and not slave property?

The answer is that they don't know better and for those "we shall overcome" "better must come" cultists I present the white guy from Tank Weld who after building the stands and lights at Waterhouse remarked about the lack of corporate giving in Jamaica and exhibit b) Lee Chin who remarked that corporate giving in Jamaica was among the lowest in the world(yet guy want to get vex when mi talk bout sons of the house slaves and mulattos)

So onto Simoes
    Simoes from afar was watching and he saw the political rake as those around the JFF(and for those who don't know it includes some of us from this very forum who take ideas from here to present to Portia Simpson as dem all but dissapear off here recently) have been using the "football as a nation building blah blah" to try and extort up to 2 million US a year out of the Prime Minister to pay a part time coach.

Nuff a dem through dem have dem PNP connections and dem a move like "Dons" or Lions inna the "Jungle" were trying to get that money to eat off as they lack ideas to generate that revenue and even when they do they don't put it to the JFF it goes in their pockets.

Simoes seeing that trumped them by offering his services for free and by going around them and straight to the media.

It was a brilliant move by Don Rene as this plays right

RE: Don Rene Simoes and the JFF

See u ova here a gi chubble too! U know seh Tilla an' dem no ramp fi tek down fool-fool post a no like Admin 5 dat will give you a voice till u get RED!

Comment

Mosiah and Sickko will kill you! - T.K.
      No need to thank me forumites.

Comment

[quote]Shatta Cleve (9/7/2006)Many may have seen the recent news that Rene Simoes is interested in coaching the reggaeboyz for free and are wondering why there were no sign of acknowledgement from the JFF.

If mi wake up in the morning and guy take down mi post again then I will know its personal but no worry I have a back up this time around. Watch mi and guy mi ago start tekking it to dem hard!

Here goes
        Recently Rene Simoes(from here on out to be known as Don Rene) made the JFF and offer they couldn't refuse. Don Rene offered to coach the Boyz for FREE and not only did he announce that he went around the JFF and appealed directly to Portia Simpson who he not so subtly reminded of the benefits of having a winning national football team.

Memba Portia used to travel with the Boyz as the minister of Sports etc. etc. However the story no start there so please allow me to back up.

Recently we played two games in London and as the man dem already know the game against England was sold out and was shown to a worldwide audience. Now for those who don't know that game was initiated by the mysterious London based "reggaeboyz supporters club" that none of us seem to be a member of and that don't seem to interested in either contacting us or recruiting members from our midst.

Now the Principals behind the England vs Jamaica game that sold over 70,000 tickets and according to a member of the supporters club they could have easily sold 20,000 more tickets if they had it had planned this game for months and if you are lucky you might see the press conference for the game on this site.

Now with all that we were told in Jamaica that the JFF only made about 100,000 pounds off both matches. TAke a moment to let that digest
        Now if you can't eat a food off a sold out stadium in England with over 70,000 fans(not even the great Brazil and Argentina a draw dat amount) how are you ever going to eat a food?

aaaahhh here is the catch. It was the promoters who really made the money and it was the promoters who paid the JFF. Is it starting to make sense now? A name behind the scenes was colonel Ken Barnes the father of you guess it John Barnes who was up for the coaching position.

The question to be asked(and I already know the answer but forum etiquett demands I play the hypocrite role and ask this anyway)is was this all about money or is it about our football growing?

Also what kind of slave master mentality of having the players with 3 towels to 22 grown @ss men after showers? I mean how much is enough? You already eating a food(over 500,000 pounds as reported by inside sources) so whats the problem with paying the players and treating them at least like humans and not slave property?

The answer is that they don't know better and for those "we shall overcome" "better must come" cultists I present the white guy from Tank Weld who after building the stands and lights at Waterhouse remarked about the lack of corporate giving in Jamaica and exhibit b) Lee Chin who remarked that corporate giving in Jamaica was among the lowest in the world(yet guy want to get vex when mi talk bout sons of the house slaves and mulattos)

So onto Simoes
        Simoes from afar was watching and he saw the political rake as those around the JFF(and for those who don't know it includes some of us from this very forum who take ideas from here to present to Portia Simpson as dem all but dissapear off here recently) have been using the "football as a nation building blah blah" to try and extort up to 2 million US a year out of the Prime Minister to pay a part time coach.

Nuff a dem through dem have dem PNP connections and dem a move like "Dons" or Lions inna the "Jungle" were trying to get that money to eat off as they lack ideas to generate that revenue and even when they do they don't put it to the JFF it goes in their pockets.

Simoes seeing that trumped them by offering his services for free and by going around them and straight to the media.

It was a brilliant
        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

<DIV>Rene...sorry, the Professor said no such thing! "Coach the Reggae Boyz for FREE?!?!!?"</DIV><DIV></DIV><DIV>Come again, Shatta!</DIV>

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Stop spread rumour, Princess. We do not remove posts willy-nilly.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Shatta: I would think that after talking with you on the matter for over an hour, you had understrood.
              "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Tilla I will pay you guys a million bucks if you delete Shatta's post. Just to see his reaction would be worth it! - T.K.

Comment

Tilla didn't I say that everything was criss. A shatta has to be a shatta and so I have to be myself in my posting and writings.

Now that we are past that can we just focus on the "football topic"? Is it me or does people seem scared to even mention "Don Rene" around here. A so the man name inspire fear anyway Tilla yuo gave your word and I took it so onto the post that I made.

Give us your take, give us your take!

Comment

Come again Mosiah? Princess is right unno have itchy delete finger when it come to certain posters and certain topics. Unless unno have turned over a new leaf with the new forum dat deh gestapo moderation unno had going pon de last forum wasmurda! - t.K.

Comment

When did Simoes say he would offer his services for free? If he is going to work for free, then what is his motivation?
                      "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

there is more distrubing news than that.. Right now we need football peopole around our football. I am not sure we have that. We have some people just eating food right now and a nuh every food fi eat every where.

Comment

US$ or J$?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Try 1 million kwachas! Oh how I love Zambia and their kwachas....

1 million kwachas = $25.10 us dollars.... - T.K.

Comment

i was just about to tell yuh 'bout yuh kwacha! head butt mi ef yuh think yuh bad!!!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Working...
                              X