OK so the first round is in the bag

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OK so the first round is in the bag

and as expected we are in for a real treat this season. Mr. President, I hope you are not pressing the panic button just yet. This is the first time I am seeing 90 minutes of an EPL match being played in one half. Shhheeeettt!!!!
    I like what I saw though of my side. Our attacking power is going to be just too much for the other sides. Of course I know that not every side is going to play 11 man behind the ball, but once they try to attack us we will be swift and decisive in punishing any mistakes.

Arsenal certainly don't look the part of champions. They lack a decisive leader up front. They were lucky to come away with a win. I must say though that they are a team of speed demons.

I like Derby.

I haven't seen Chel$ki but 3-2 against Birmingham? I hope that means that they are having some problems defending.

Liverpool.......boring .......as usual. The goal by Gerrard was another classic and will make number 1 on Goals of the Week.

The biggest surprise is Manchester City. They looked good and can give us a little trouble.

Overall a good start.

Is anyone going to sign up for the fantasy league? Let me know.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

wha!.. Liverpool look ligit...why o why would fergie invest 50 million blood cloth pound in midfielders and have ezra playing midfield.... i don't know which one worst o'shea playing forward or west brom looking like a gola keeper on the left
    Last edited by Yuttie; August 13, 2007, 07:10 AM.
    Karl commenting on Maschaeroni's sending off, "Getting sent off like that is anti-TEAM!
    Terrible decision by the player!":busshead::Laugh&roll::Laugh&roll::eek::La ugh&roll:

Comment

Thank yuh yuttie , I have nothing bad to say about man U this season , I will be wishing the Man U supporters the best of luck this season , you are going to need it ,the trophies are coming home and the world will be a better place.

Aston Villa manager Martin O'Neill has spoken of his admiration for the squad built by Rafa Benitez.
      O'Neill admits the quality of the Liverpool side that left Villa Park with all three points was something for his club to aspire to.

"They are very, very strong. They reached the Champions League final last year, and won it of course a couple of years ago," said the former Northern Ireland international.

"They have gone out and strengthen to a great extent. Torres is a top quality player. They are able at the moment to field two sides, but they have earned the right to do that with their record over the last couple of seasons.

"We might not be in that position yet, but it's obviously something we aspire to."
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

JUNGLE..YUH nuh easy a bakside..

Arsenal certainly don't look the part of champions. They lack a decisive leader up front. They were lucky to come away with a win. I must say though that they are a team of speed demons.

How yuh come to that conclusion after 1 game ????

does Manu look like champs ?..thry alreday 2 pts behind..
        Chelsea wasnt impressive either....
        Liverpool...was okay..
        Spurs lost...

Boss, is only 1 game..the championship is not won or lost after the FIRST GAME...
        So, sit back and watch the ride of the YOUNG GUNS !!!...
        Sunday, August 28th, 2011. We will never forget !!

Comment

Me mek me speech and me naw tek back nuh chat!
          Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Yuttie View Post
            wha!.. Liverpool look ligit...why o why would fergie invest 50 million blood cloth pound in midfielders and have ezra playing midfield.... i don't know which one worst o'shea playing forward or west brom looking like a gola keeper on the left
            Same thing I said too. Giggs should be on the left wing cause Nani is capable of playing up front.

I was against the sale of Rossi .... now we have Oshea playing forward. The team didn't play badly, just couldn't find the back of the net. Lets hope thats corrected on Wednesday.
            "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Okay. Why am I one of the few out there who is not convinced about this Liverpool side?!?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                Okay. Why am I one of the few out there who is not convinced about this Liverpool side?!?
                Hey ... I didn't see the game but that freekick????? Gerrard ... why him choose the wrong red team?
                "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
                  Same thing I said too. Giggs should be on the left wing cause Nani is capable of playing up front.

I was against the sale of Rossi .... now we have Oshea playing forward. The team didn't play badly, just couldn't find the back of the net. Lets hope thats corrected on Wednesday.
                  I wondered about Ezra playing midfield when I saw the team in the Community Shield, but I trust in the coach. I am sort of on the fence regarding Rossi. The team was getting a bit top heavy. Remember when I was leaning towards selling Saha? As usual, he's injured. (what the fock is wrong with him now?). If yuh nuh mind sharp, Rooney will be back ready and fit before him. I think we could have parted with buddy-head Sylvestre. I am surprised to see him getting game. He held up well against Reading because he was not being pressured, but he had nightmares against SWP. Fergy needs to resolve the Ketchup man issue fast. I was sad to see Alan Smith go, but I wish him the best.

Comment

Gerrard is the best match winner in the sport in recent times. Bar none! And he is with the right team, Lazie. Afterall, he himself is a legend.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
                      I wondered about Ezra playing midfield when I saw the team in the Community Shield, but I trust in the coach. I am sort of on the fence regarding Rossi. The team was getting a bit top heavy. Remember when I was leaning towards selling Saha? As usual, he's injured. (what the fock is wrong with him now?). If yuh nuh mind sharp, Rooney will be back ready and fit before him. I think we could have parted with buddy-head Sylvestre. I am surprised to see him getting game. He held up well against Reading because he was not being pressured, but he had nightmares against SWP. Fergy needs to resolve the Ketchup man issue fast. I was sad to see Alan Smith go, but I wish him the best.
                      Fergie made a decision based on sentiments. Ole should have been released and Rossi kept. The boy went to Italy and proved himself last season. Alan Smith must be laughing. He is now sitting at the top of the league.

Comment

Fergie made a decision based on sentiments. Ole should have been released and Rossi kept. The boy went to Italy and proved himself last season. Alan Smith must be laughing. He is now sitting at the top of the league.
                        Alan Smith laughing........ Did he score? Alan could not start over any of our forwards. It was just business. What you don't realise is that once you've gone past 3 years at the Empire you never want to leave because you have so good. You are in the biggest and best club in England and maybe the world. The only way out is down. Ruud is one of the very few who have maintained his status and excelled after leaving the Empire. Ole has said it before that when he leaves us he wants to go into coaching......hopefully at the Empire. Even though he has been injured for so long, he has continued to work behind the scenes at the club. He probably has a burial spot picked out on the grounds. Why yuh tink buddyhead neva waan go no where? He and Alan wanted to fight for their spots. With Alan it would have been more difficult though as a striker. I see him being more of a defensive midfielder. A player to sit right in front of the defense.

Comment

I'm convinced wes brom and silvestre have secret fi fergie, O'shea looked sooo comfortable in the right back role last year, so why west brom why was Ronoldo doing wes brom job? Silvester obviously suffers from ADD and seems to have contracted Saha syndrone cuz di buddyhead injured already. Rossi had zero chance of making the squad, none, he's not going start over Rooney, Saha, Ole, Giggs, tevez, Nani, nor Anderson at the forward slot. why the fock is Heargreaves still injured? him mussi shake Saha hand
                          Karl commenting on Maschaeroni's sending off, "Getting sent off like that is anti-TEAM!
                          Terrible decision by the player!":busshead::Laugh&roll::Laugh&roll::eek::La ugh&roll:

Comment

Originally posted by Yuttie View Post
                            I'm convinced wes brom and silvestre have secret fi fergie, O'shea looked sooo comfortable in the right back role last year, so why west brom why was Ronoldo doing wes brom job? Silvester obviously suffers from ADD and seems to have contracted Saha syndrone cuz di buddyhead injured already. Rossi had zero chance of making the squad, none, he's not going start over Rooney, Saha, Ole, Giggs, tevez, Nani, nor Anderson at the forward slot. why the fock is Heargreaves still injured? him mussi shake Saha hand
                            What was wrong with Wes Brown's performance? Remember, the only reason John Oshea played right back last season was because Wes was playing CD. Wes overlapped, the team lost the ball and Ronaldo did the correct thing.

Evra must play LB, Giggs must play on either wing.

Comment

What was wrong with Wes Brown's performance? Remember, the only reason John Oshea played right back last season was because Wes was playing CD. Wes overlapped, the team lost the ball and Ronaldo did the correct thing.

Evra must play LB, Giggs must play on either wing.
                              All said and done, when the big man recovers from his injury, then Wes Brown and all others have to make way for him, cause Neville nuh ready fe hang up him boots yet. He is one of the best right backs in the game today. He adds a different color to our game by crossing the ball into the box from a deep position.It is sad that O'Shea and Fletcher can't seriously hold down a position in the big side and that they have to play boaty all the time. Our defense was not threatened yesterday, so we can't really assess them properly. I just know that when buddyhead plays, our defense is suspect. Wes Brown too.

Comment

Working...
                              X