Manu peeeps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Manu peeeps

what unnu think a bout getting rid of Mata or Sanchez and get back Zaha?

Zaha was one of the worst sales the LVG made.

I hear Manu like the right back at Crystal Palace as well. That youth is a balla

https://www.cpfc.co.uk/teams/first-t...n-wan-bissaka/
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Yup. I would take back Zaha to run our right wing. He would be a cheaper option to some of the other names being called and I think he has the quality.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Mata or Sanchez? Both can go. Doubt Zaha would come back.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Mi like him; he reminds me of Cafu

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oAIEFwLBdCY

Comment

yeah man the youth seems to be a balla of great potential. He will not be at CP for much longer.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

I think he is open to the idea of returning, we have a coach who will acknowledge his worth who isn't responsible for him being marginalized,Pogba set the precedent by returning,and he wants to play in the CL.
            It will cost us an arm and a leg though but I will take my chances with him over someone new to the EPL.

Comment

Boss those days (spending arm and leg for repeats) are over. Manu will take a page out of Pep's book; bring in young talent and build anew. The empire needs to be rebuilt with young talented players having some elders in the mix.

Manu should be in the CL on an annual basis challenging and winning (at times) the title. As we speak ManU isn't operating as its equals (Barca, Real et al) operating as a mid table wanna be.

Comment

Working...
              X