X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kudos: Ricketts JFF

http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/sport...6?profile=1606
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

is the stadium gonna be ready... i thought we were planning of refurbishing it. I guess maybe after.

Comment

X...............................

“Everybody knows that Jamaica has a football soul. Everybody knows it is the power of Caribbean football and is also a power of Concacaf football and every time I come here I can actually feel the love for football,” said Montagliani.
      The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Jamaica is the mecca of sports in the carribbean, look Talawah not going anywhere.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

....pay attention.

A talkin bout football....
          The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Pay attention: Its part of the whole, football,track and field and cricket .

THE MECCA IS KGN ! Been preaching it for years, until Jamaica recognises Kgn as a tourist destination we will not see our potential.Sports will be the attraction to move it forward, its the only thing that can put JA on the INTERNATIONAL advertisers map consistently. We have champs, CPL and of course football, the next is an IAAF event like the world relays.The cutting of interest rates, the cutting of real estate taxes , all point to one thing, a boom.

Let me reinforce to be able to advertise to over a billion people has residual events, sport effects/affects, like these do it.Tourist visits,expats return,some stay and add value to the economy.They put demands on the government to change the standard of living to the 1st world.

We need to crack down on corruption at the white collar level to send a strong signal to the international market that we are ready.The trans shipment hub is coming, the development of Kgn as the mecca will only garner pace.

It cannot be stopped.
            Last edited by Sir X; April 4, 2019, 07:49 AM.

Comment

Working...
            X