RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is Nicaragua not a football country?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why is Nicaragua not a football country?

Considering that Nicaragua is sandwiched between Costa Rica and Panama on the south and MexTico, El salvador, Guatemala and honduras up north--how come this country does not appear to play football?
    (Jawge 3:16)
    Last edited by HL; August 11, 2007, 03:12 PM.
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Tell me suppen. Was it not Nigaragua that was involved with El Salvador in a war over a football game sometime ago? I am not sure but I know two countries went to war over a football game and if I am not mistaken, one is Nicaragua.
    "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

HL, mi wrong. The football war was between El Salvador and Honduras in 1969.
      "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Originally posted by Tilla View Post
        Tell me suppen. Was it not Nigaragua that was involved with El Salvador in a war over a football game sometime ago? I am not sure but I know two countries went to war over a football game and if I am not mistaken, one is Nicaragua.
        Actually, it was El Salvador and Honduras. In regards to Nicacragua. They are i believe the poorest nation in Central America...but i guess that is even more reason why football should flourish there.
        President of the FACCAC - Fans Againts Clueless Crenston and Cronies (cronies include Mosiah and Sicko)

Comment

Read here.
          "Donovan was excellent. We knew he was a good player, but he really didn't do anything wrong in the whole game and made it difficult for us."
          - Xavi

Comment

oh HL,I love discussions like these.Nicaragua produce good Baseball players and were knock out of qualifiers (football) by Berbuda .There football is just starting up.Panama start before dem becau of there closeness to latin america.

Comment

once again baseball is there national sport and not soccer.

Comment

Baseball is Panama's national sport Pepsi. And currently, Panama seems to have Jamaica's 'ticket' in football.
                The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Working...
                X