RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jamaica now stands a better chance of qualifying....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jamaica now stands a better chance of qualifying....

...for the next world cup.

Why? It's very simple.

Better decision making will be the dominant factor.

Burrell and Reid can manage Bora more efficiently than Boxhill. Burrell and Reid have faaaar reaching influence and know-how in football than Gibson and Boxhill...

I think the Cap'n has learned from the experiences of the past 3 1/2 years.

Let the games begin!
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

agree HL,and to keep Bora is a good decision.Lots! of potential.

Comment

On the contrary Pepsi...I would not be surprised if Cap'n Burrell take some cost cutting measures and get another good coach at half Bora's price. (There are many hungry coaches who want to prove themselves out there...).

To me Bora is a very good coach--BUT not the right fit for the Reggae BoyZ.
      The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

No HL,I strongly disagree.If that should happen it can throw jamaica off balance.Patience HL,Patience.Qualifiers nuh start yet and as Tech+Director our youths under bora play with other teams and because of the vibes(setting of the atmosphere) that bora to jamaica dem will want to bust in the WC qualifiers.Bring in CB has head Coach,Reid has VP and Peter Moses or eddie seaga as tresurer,buyus fi di youth and winston chung fahh to head and re-energize the back to Africa program.Mi ago elaborate....our first win in jamaica can build pon...seeen iya.

Comment

HL,HISTORY WILL REMEMBER BORA IN JAMAICA! our youths are doing a great job because of is present.'EXPECT THE UNEXPECTED'-US SENIOR TEAM PLAYER LALAS!

Comment

Working...
          X