No announcement yet.

Sheffield United start their campaign today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this is not been a quitter. Coaches are wrong all the time. Look how George Burley sit and got rid of Fuller and look on his team now. Some of these English coach believe in nothing than the straight up English style and don't give anybody looking different a try, I think that maybe the thing with Robson. Getting a loan and going to a championship team is not qutiting, it is an oppurtunity to get playing time and showing your skills somewhere else where it is needed.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

The way Shelton performed for Jamaica recently...it appears di kick an im run hit dun...is his only method of playing. That takes no real technical skill and certainly little thinking. It may have been good for top clubs years ago and it may still bring success at the lowest levels...but, currently if the aim is the top, TEAM (use of ther brain), good technical skills, need to 'join' his speed and shot!
      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Some of these English coach believe in nothing than the straight up English style and don't give anybody looking different a try, I think that maybe the thing with Robson.
        You think. . .

Have you noticed that Shelton played a part in most of the pre season games? That should tell you and Shelton that the coach is still giving you a chance to win him over and has not turned his back on Shelton as yet.

I have every bit of hope that Shelton will make it, but I do not want him to go to any team where I think he will not be challanged. Being handed automatic starting on weaker teams is one thing, working to win your place in a line-up is quite another.

I hate when you use Fuller as your reference to make comparison with Shelton. Based on what I have seen of Fuller for the Boyz after he has returned from England, I would bench has ass too. Fuller's ball game is not worth talking about. . .
        "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

I am sure that Shelton is up for the challenge. He is prepared to work hard to get his starting position.

Watch di ride!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
          X