The best reason why the Prem is the best league in the world

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The best reason why the Prem is the best league in the world

1)Of the top 4 clubs all of the manangers have tasted C.L success with thier

respective clubs , except Wegner of Arsenal.

2)Of the top 4 club managers all have been to a C.L final at least once with thier respective clubs and 2 of the manangers with others clubs (forgein) winning it of course.

3)Of the top 4 clubs all have won the prem except one , Rafa of liverpool.

4)It is awash with money and it is on its way to compete with american

sports for primetime viewing.The premiership will get there before the MLS, I

see Fox bringing a MLS /Prem package to its local affiliates in about 5

years.To conquer the american market is the Prem main objective($$$$ in the

bank for life ) and its way ahead than the other leagues .Rupert Murduch is

no fool.

Which other league in the world can claim any of what I just stated , where

managers have such success? and it has made in roads in the american market ?
    Last edited by Sir X; August 11, 2007, 06:29 AM.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

mmmm????
    You are on to something...and, best marketed league!
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

1)Of the top 4 clubs all of the manangers have tasted C.L success with thier respective clubs , except Wegner of Arsenal.
      I guess you should not use "all of the managers", if you talking about 3 of the four then. . . All of, suggests just that "All".

3)Of the top 4 clubs all have won the prem except one , Rafa of liverpool.
      Let me say it for you:
      Of the top 4 clubs, three have won the Premiership, the exception being Rafa with Liverpool.

Haffi mss wid yuh X. Mi know Karl di deh shakin im head that is not suh im grow yuh.
      "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Working...
      X