Setanta Broadband

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Setanta Broadband

Now you can get all your football you want by watching it on your computer. The service is brought to you by setanta Boradband.

If you prefer to watch on your PC or Mac, it is as cheap as $11.99/month or $149.99/year.

Get all your Champions League or EPL games ad watch when you want.

For more info, check the following link:

http://na.setanta.com/portal/systemcontent/broadband
    "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Thanx for the info.It nuh carry certain internationals dwo.

Comment

Originally posted by Tilla View Post
      Now you can get all your football you want by watching it on your computer. The service is brought to you by setanta Boradband.

If you prefer to watch on your PC or Mac, it is as cheap as $11.99/month or $149.99/year.

Wait.. Bora have a broadband site ?

But him versatile !

Comment

Originally posted by Tilla View Post

Good info...
        Thanks, sah!
        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

A free preview of setanta sports is offered on dish network this month.
          Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

I have been getting my full of football n Dishnetwork. I am wondering what will I choose to watch football. If I go with Dishnetwork, it will cost $14.99 per month. Icould pay the $11.99 per month and have access to the games either live on on demand (ie, any time I want to watch). Moreover if I am away from home, I ongle have to take my laptop and logon and access whenever a big game is on.
            "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Working...
            X