HL

Comment

lol....i switched it...

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
        Its gonna be a very loooong night.
        Indeed. Here's what I see:

1. Nervousness - girlz need to be more confident when they get the ball
        2. Impatience - when we get the ball; it is way too much of a frenetic pace and lack of composure - we're giving it right back to them half the time!!
        3. Technical - oh boy...where do I start, we haven't strung 5 passes together
        4. Defending - very lapse; we have inconsistent shape and penetration is far too easy from the middle third into the final third. Covering defenders are too far off the pressuring first defender...

Need I go on?
        "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Two different levels of performance.

Maybe the coach should concede at half time...............?
          The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Who expected to win? It’s all about 3rd place

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
              lol....i switched it...
              Me too. Embarrassing

Comment

Originally posted by OJ View Post
                Who expected to win? It’s all about 3rd place
                Do you think they can beat Panama or Canada?. I hope so. They should be able to beat Argentina to qualify for the 4th spot though.

Comment

Two different levels of performance.

Maybe the coach should concede at half time...............?
                  Well...I am sure some of the "fanz" on here run go a neX team a'ready. This is a process bredrin. Clearly there is work to do, just have to support the girlz and gwaan. No big ting.
                  "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Canada is already through after beating panama so it about them beating panama . Or Argentina.

Comment

Is US women still ranked #1?

Hope the Girlz still qualify.

Lots of work to be done.
                      The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Is US women still ranked #1?

Hope the Girlz still qualify.

Lots of work to be done.
                        Gyal dem don' fraid work. There were sparks of potential, but disappointed at the inability to keep possession for any protracted spell. US ranked #1, Jamaica ranked #64 ... almost the same as Belgium men's team in 2005.

Comment

We still have a chance if we beat Panama?

Comment

One of my son remind me that the US beat teams in the world cup by 7-0.

It was a learning process for the girls. The US was really playing top level and we were learning.

The future is bright if they stay together. Our top players are 16 and 20 year old. We have come a far way. Just couldn't expect us to do this in one step. How long did it take the men's team to beat the US team again?

Welldone girls, looking forward for you put it together for the next game.
                            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Just beat Panama. I still believe we can get there.
                              "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Working...
                              X