• Liverspuule......

..............http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/45569330

Big team dat !
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Originally posted by HL View Post
    ..............http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/45569330

Big team dat !
    Bigger than the team that lost to Derby. And btw, notice that the empty barrel kwyat like a church mouse when me aX him 'bout Klopp priorities as highlighted by this game? Memba eedyboo always a chat shyte bout how the priority is what is in front of you? LOL! Dats why Klopp keep Salah and Firmino pon di bench wid Alisson. KMT. Man fool so till. As for me - me don't care bout no CUP - it's about the LEAGUE!! Klopp has his priorities right. Mek Chelsea and fi u team fight pon four fronts, me jes care bout ONE trophy - DATS IT! http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/s...531#post591531

#dyamhypocrite #dyameedyat
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Does that mean i cant ask x who will win on sattiday?

HL

Comment

What Paul Marin does not understand is Chelsea too was being strategic, and it was because it was mindful of the upcoming game on Saturday too.

Comment

If the standard bearer is your current EPL position, why not say Liverpool is bigger than all teams in the EPL?
          There are lingering doubts in your mind...

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
            Does that mean i cant ask x who will win on sattiday?
            The fool would answer, but this time, BIG MONEY is on our side. FSG did as I said, and they BUSSED OPEN the checkbook to finally give us a deep squad. Tonight Chelsea got out of jail...lucky raht dem. Sturry, Mane, Keita all missed glorious chances. Anyway, ongly heX give a shyte about the likkle likkle League Cup...clearly...Klopp prioritizes the LEAGUE over the LEAGUE CUP, as any proper manager would. Satiday is the day of reckoning for the hurry come up dem.
            "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

The guy is an idiot , he points to two players on the bench whose combined purchase value was $70mil who started on the bench , Salah and Firmino, then contradicts himself when he states ,Sturry and Mane missed chances, two players again worth $50 mill.

He would have you believe Chelsea beat us because players of higher value were rested, in truth Chelsea beat us because liverpool played 6 players who are having their 1st start for the season in Matip case his secound.

I saw a 2nd 11 that could step in for any of our 1st 11, with the except of BR monkey wrench MIG !

We have the FA Cup, the League Cup , Prem and CL for them to find that chemistry !

Food for thougt Sturridge cost $ 8 mill
              THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Be quiet !!

Liverpool got their assss kicked on Wednesday. The same will happen on Sattiday.

Be quiet and sit down!!

HL

Comment

Nothing will give this saturday , nothing ! the streak continues, Paul was right in one aspect, Chelsea lucky , that will run out this Saturday.
                  THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
                    The guy is an idiot , he points to two players on the bench whose combined purchase value was $70mil who started on the bench , Salah and Firmino, then contradicts himself when he states ,Sturry and Mane missed chances, two players again worth $50 mill.

He would have you believe Chelsea beat us because players of higher value were rested, in truth Chelsea beat us because liverpool played 6 players who are having their 1st start for the season in Matip case his secound.

I saw a 2nd 11 that could step in for any of our 1st 11, with the except of BR monkey wrench MIG !

We have the FA Cup, the League Cup , Prem and CL for them to find that chemistry !

Food for thougt Sturridge cost $ 8 mill
                    LOL! Exhibit #10000000 evidencing your dunceness! As for your hypocrisy, you're quick to draw down Mignolet and blame him for the loss, yet dropping $8m as the purchase price for Sturry - now - hypocrite, who would you give credit for such an astute purchase?

Comment

Working...
                    X