I have had it!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have had it!

Jose Mourinho needs to be fired. I wasn't too happy with him being hired, even though he has a winning track record. Since he was hired, I supported the manager, even though I was not pleased with the tactics all the time. What has changed? Imagine, the STAR in the team, the World Cup Winner in the team insisted that the team needs to attack more. What is wrong with that?

As a fan, I FULLY agree with Pogba. How the fornication yuh ago score 1 ...then back off? Now, the "Special One" has told Pogba he will never captain MU again. Why? Because of what he said? Okay. So how does he justify, going out in the next game go 1 nil up in the 3rd minute to Derby ... with a rookie manager .... only to lose on penalty?

Jose needs to go.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

LOLOLLOL.......................................... .................................................. ................MI BELLLYYYYYYYYY.

Trouble in the Man U Barracks.

Mr President ! Jangle say 4 more years and another billion, for the check book manager.

West ham next !
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
      Jose Mourinho needs to be fired. I wasn't too happy with him being hired, even though he has a winning track record. Since he was hired, I supported the manager, even though I was not pleased with the tactics all the time. What has changed? Imagine, the STAR in the team, the World Cup Winner in the team insisted that the team needs to attack more. What is wrong with that?

As a fan, I FULLY agree with Pogba. How the fornication yuh ago score 1 ...then back off? Now, the "Special One" has told Pogba he will never captain MU again. Why? Because of what he said? Okay. So how does he justify, going out in the next game go 1 nil up in the 3rd minute to Derby ... with a rookie manager .... only to lose on penalty?

Jose needs to go.
      Lazy Bwoy.......who feels it knows it.

Btw....where is Racky.
      The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Enough blame to go around,our anti-progressive style of play was attributed to Mourinho, Pogba's utterance is really ,by extension,an attack on his manager.
        But then as in the case of parents and children,one is held to a higher standard than the other, Mourinho often refers to his players as boys.He certainly erred terribly when he made his decision known publicly, he did so to show his powers,and to humiliate the franchise player.
        I remember Mourinho saying ,after a sizable victory for his team, that he let his horses go,the flipside of course is an admission that sometimes he refrains those very horses...
        Derby won and Pogba wasn't even fielded, it is obvious our problem runs even deeper than just one or two players,and for that,the buck stops at Mourinho.
        His questionable handling of Shaw,Martial,and Rashford suggests he lost the locker room,being denied his targeted players for acquisition is inconsequential to beating Derby.

Comment

Mi did done tell unnu that Jose wasn't a good fit for Manu.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Get ready for the burse-all from the Hammers.

Juss likea dis.................boing boing boing.....
            The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

I am on Team Mourinho and I lay the blame squarely at the feet of Ed Woodward. He's allowed the whole Pogba vs Mourinho thing to fester and go on too long. Woodward was the one who went and sought out Mourinho. Mourinho's history and character flaws are well documented. Why go out of your to extend his contract midway through its term and then not back him financially to complete his job? That's making a statement to the coach that you are changing course. If he lacked confidence in Mourinho he should have let him go over the summer and since we are now at a crossroads, let him go now.

Pogba also needs to go because he has not lived up his cost or his proven abilities, and this is down to him. Since he's already come out and requested to leave the club, he should be banished to the Reserves for fear of poisoning the entire batch. Ed Woodward has to pick a side and back the it. Picking Pogba over Mourinho would be setting a very dangerous precedence not just for ManU but for all clubs.
              Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Its always good to get your perspective,refreshing honesty.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

By now you should be having neck problems, and the many chips on your toes is yet another consequence of persistently looking over your shoulders.Help is,however ,on its way,I will get you blinkers from the neighborhood stable for Christmas.

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
                    I am on Team Mourinho and I lay the blame squarely at the feet of Ed Woodward. He's allowed the whole Pogba vs Mourinho thing to fester and go on too long. Woodward was the one who went and sought out Mourinho. Mourinho's history and character flaws are well documented. Why go out of your to extend his contract midway through its term and then not back him financially to complete his job? That's making a statement to the coach that you are changing course. If he lacked confidence in Mourinho he should have let him go over the summer and since we are now at a crossroads, let him go now.

Pogba also needs to go because he has not lived up his cost or his proven abilities, and this is down to him. Since he's already come out and requested to leave the club, he should be banished to the Reserves for fear of poisoning the entire batch. Ed Woodward has to pick a side and back the it. Picking Pogba over Mourinho would be setting a very dangerous precedence not just for ManU but for all clubs.
                    How can a manager be upset when the STAR sey fi attack more? How many have we had a clean sheet? There was a time when MU went 1 up ... it was over ...especially at home. Now .... any fool can score against us. Whose fault is that? Pogba? Come one Jangle .... this club is too motherloving big fi Jose.
                    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Every MU player excepting DeGea had an excellent World Cup. Now they return to the club and cyaan play? Jose is the problem. Can can have star inna yuh side and tell him fi nuh shine? When yuh most creative player a play defense, how the fornication the side ago score? Now ESPNFC is reporting ....

A source close to a first-team member at United has told ESPN FC that the player has said how he believes he has regressed at Old Trafford and failed to improve under Mourinho's management, having credited previous coaches with taking his game to another level.

But while there is a sense of exasperation with Mourinho's approach, there is also an air of helplessness among the players due to the realisation that the club remains supportive of the manager.

As a result, sources have said a number of players are prepared to consider a future away from United next summer if the situation does not improve.

http://www.espn.com/soccer/mancheste...urinho-sources

Comment

.......Jangle 😏

Comment

...... Jangle yuh have a Trinity Crisis:

At a football club, there's a holy trinity - the players, the manager and the supporters.
                          Directors don't come into it. They are only there to sign the cheques."

Your house is divided.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
                            ...... Jangle yuh have a Trinity Crisis:

At a football club, there's a holy trinity - the players, the manager and the supporters.
                            Directors don't come into it. They are only there to sign the cheques."

Your house is divided.
                            Whazup? Liverpool nuh have a game?

Comment

Yes and I am trying to keep the vibes down so you guys dont come to blows, i am with jangle and rock with this one ,although Rock identifies the problem he refuses to give a solution,is it Mourinho,Pogba or Woodard to go or all!

Rock.

Comment

Working...
                              X