No announcement yet.

A rat relies heavily on its nose,but...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A rat relies heavily on its nose,but...

..surely it can see beyond it.
    THE what that lurks around the corner.

Decisions, decisions, decisions, such as remaining blissfully delighted in your ignorance or making that leap to having an informed opinion, the decision to click on the link or not.

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/45528615

HL i am concerned about Rock.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Lol, in a few hours my bet is you will refocus that concern to where it belongs,immediately after Spurs is done with your team.

Comment

What are you going to do after we demolish spurs ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rNJpg_IRcL4

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Solid win for your team, Spurs proved unworthy.

Comment

Perspective: We have yet to put our foot on the gas.😏

Comment

Well your hunch regarding Watford was wrong,we have a stalemate, we will do this again in the next matchups.

Comment

You guys are barely holding on at full throttle.Unnu lucky😕, you can't say that about my side's performance,it wasn't even a walk in the park more like a nap😏

Comment

Complacency HAS TTO take a back seat! The Spurs goal should never have been scored, and LFC should have banked five!!

What as you say was "a nap", shouldn't have ended up with LFC waking up with a bad dream almost come true! I don't mean to be negative, but... it's early days and bigger challenges (Tottenham must have disappointed their fans) lie ahead.

The good news is that LFC is showing more mettle in the dying minutes than in previous years, but today's Spur's goal has/had me concerned, because in a twinkling three points could have been one!
                  Peter R

Comment

Working...
                  X