• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice 1 nil win by USMT......

They played better in the second half.

The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

although it is not the top Mexico team but the defense is much better than Klingsmann gave to Bruce, by then it was too late to solve that problem.

This defense have more character with speed, toughness and read the game well. The US defense over the last year was lacking on breakaway and lack speed except 1 wingback.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

They were OK!!!
      Missing some "pieces", like Pulisic, Gooch, Saief, Lletget, Sargent, etc., who I hope to see in the 4 remaining games.
      I think Steffen, my favorite GK in the pool, has proven that he should be #1, and should return to Europe.
      Happy to see my favorite U.S. youth player, Adams, scoring his 1st USMNT goal. Hope he does make the move to RB Leipzig, in January.
      Hope Acosta regain his form, and those Euro teams come calling again.
      WTH do they continue calling Zardes to the USMNT??? Another BS started by Klinsmann.......I think Altidore is average at best, BUT Zardes makes Altidore look like Ronaldo (#9).
      Still don't rate Wood!!! Another Klinsmann favorite. Average Altidore is a better striker/forward than Wood & at 25 (26 in Nov.) I don't see him getting better.
      Trapp is a knock-off version of Bradley, and Bradley has been crap since 2013.
      They need to stop calling Lichaj. He's 30 in Nov., and his play has been regressing.
      Last edited by USAF; September 12, 2018, 07:17 PM.

Comment

Working...
      X