Antoine Griezmann (FRA) - Atletico Madrid
    Eden Hazard (BEL) - Chelsea
    Harry Kane (ENG) - Tottenham Hotspur
    Kylian Mbappe (FRA) - Paris Saint-Germain
    Lionel Messi (ARG) - Barcelona
    Luka Modric (CRO) - Real Madrid
    Mohamed Salah (EGY) - Liverpool
    Raphael Varane (FRA) - Real Madrid
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Would love to know why Lukaku isn't among the nominees?7

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
      Another B#!ls#@t FIFA nonsense. No wonder they are all considered criminals.

Comment

I am a MU fan and I don't think he should be on the list.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Reggaedoc View Post
          Another B#!ls#@t FIFA nonsense. No wonder they are all considered criminals.
          Reggaedoc, who do you think should be on the list? Who do you think should be omitted from the list?

I for one thinks that Paul Labille Pogba should have made the list.

I am of the view that the winner should be Raphael Varane (FRA) - Real Madrid

Comment

Why then is anyone from Belgium on the list?
            Let's see, DeBruyne is from the EPL club that won the domestic title,Hazzard is from the club that finished poorly,if anything,then we may as well give it to Ronaldo then.
            Fact is Lukaku is for club what he is for country!

Comment

I think that Greasyman fellow and Modric may have an edge.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
                Reggaedoc, who do you think should be on the list? Who do you think should be omitted from the list?

Good eye Lazie Varane is an unsung player. Even for R. Madrid too.
                The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

I think that Greasyman fellow and Modric may have an edge.
                  Griezmann only won the WC. Modric only won the UCL. I was of the view that Varane should have won the Golden ball .... his problem is he doesn't play a sexy position (BeIN Sports I got that from).

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
                    Good eye Lazie Varane is an unsung player. Even for R. Madrid too.
                    Regarding Madrid ... we agree. I find it amusing that Ramos gets more ratings than the Frenchman. Madness.

Comment

Why then is anyone from Belgium on the list?
                      Let's see, DeBruyne is from the EPL club that won the domestic title,Hazzard is from the club that finished poorly,if anything,then we may as well give it to Ronaldo then.
                      Fact is Lukaku is for club what he is for country!
                      Dude ... Hazard had an AMAZING World Cup. He deserves to be there. Kevin won his league and showed up in the knock out stages of the WC.

Lukaku's first touch is a hindrance for him ... and with that first touch he cannot be on the list. Yes he scored 4 WC goals, but with a better touch ....... the technical team must have looked at that.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post

Harry Kane is vastly invested. Pogba and Lukaku should be included.

Comment

MBappe aggo win.

Comment

Imagine how many more goals Lukaku would score with a better first touch. Fact is he’s delivering the goals despite his deficiencies for both club and country.
                            Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Working...
                            X