More with less...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More with less...

my a$$...I guess Klopp realises the absolute folly of that ridiculously STUPID dogma. Now LFC follows up the record signing for a defender with a record signing for a keeper...too bad him never dweet before we got to the UCL finals last year. Well done gaffer. Show the wagon hoppers that them fool. And fool to support putting a £4m keeper in a £50m job. You are doing great! Keep it up and we will DESTROY competition.
    https://www.telegraph.co.uk/football...eeper-allison/
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Originally posted by Paul Marin View Post
    Keep it up and we will DESTROY competition.
    https://www.telegraph.co.uk/football...eeper-allison/
    It was ongly a matter of time before yuh ketch Goatmouthtitis. Let's see how bad your infection gets throughout this season.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
      It was ongly a matter of time before yuh ketch Goatmouthtitis. Let's see how bad your infection gets throughout this season.
      Ha ha...now...it shows that you have not been paying attention:

1. "Keep it up" - a reference to spending to achieve parity in wage bill and squad value; we are not there yet

2. "Destroy competition" - a reference to Klopp's style of play; not a prediction of any one game or winning the league and not fully attainable until we achieve #1

So...my second-to-las-in-class student (don't have to tell you who coming een last) there is value in reading and COMPREHENDING...

#no-goat-mout-here
      "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

So it's official. I thought it was comedian.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

My club break it's record for the 2 ND time over (2) seasons and this bredda is calling this parity,when we can do like the ( rich ) boys and do it 4 or 5 times in a season,come talk to mi,Suh ah can tek yuh serious.

Claffy.A Suh man frighten easy.
          THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Ouch!!!!

Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain ruled out for a FULL YEAR as he is dealt crushing blow in battle to recover from horrific injury to knee ligaments
            Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Watch yuh side,my side will win the prem and CL without the OX,tell Claffy and Lazie join the fantasy league please,mi a beg yuh,Dem fraid ah mi.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Your side?

How come i dont know which team is your side.

I thought it is on record that City was your side........

Am i right or am i right?
                The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Has City ever spent to get more out of less,we spent 75 mill per season for (a) WC player,you spend how much for how many per season.

Our spending reminds me of Rafas philosophy when at pool,that if we spend 50 mill per season on a world class player we can compete with the rich boys,inflation means it went up to 75 mill!

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
                    My club break it's record for the 2 ND time over (2) seasons and this bredda is calling this parity,when we can do like the ( rich ) boys and do it 4 or 5 times in a season,come talk to mi,Suh ah can tek yuh serious.

Claffy.A Suh man frighten easy.
                    To show how frigging fool you are - where did I call this "parity"? What I said was "Keep it up and we will DESTROY competition"- KEEP IT UP!!! (Which we have to do to gain parity) EEDYAT!!!

But that said, how does this spending fit with your MORE WITH LESS paradigm? How come you talking "parity" all of a sudden? I thought we could do it with "your keeper"?

#dyameedyat #wagonist

Comment

Idiot : More with less is a theory for a means to an end,CC Man U knocking Liverpool off it's perch .

It worked then,it's working now! It's time you accept the reality and forgoe playing the ass .

Comment

Idiot : More with less is a theory for a means to an end,CC Man U knocking Liverpool off it's perch .

It worked then,it's working now! It's time you accept the reality and forgoe playing the ass .
                        Please stop trying so hard. You are sounding more stupid than last year which I never thought was possible. Your feeble attempt at connecting current circumstances to Manu's change in fortunes in the 90's is a made up story you are pushing on sensible people who have a far deeper understanding of football history than you'll ever have. Full stop! Simply put - Manu did not go from the football wilderness to success using "more with less" as a philosophy - that is pure RUBBISH!

And if this "more with less" is a means to an end, how's it working out for Rafa at Newcastle? LOL!!!

#klown

Comment

OK continue playing the ass.

Comment

Famous last words.....

"If you bring one player in for £100m and he gets injured, then it all goes through the chimney, he said.

The day that this is football, I’m not in a job anymore, because the game is about playing together.

That is how everybody in football understands it. You always want to have the best, but building the group is necessary to be successful.

Other clubs can go out and spend more money and collect top players.

I want to do it differently. I would even do it differently if I could spend that money."

Comment

OK continue playing the ass.
                              "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Working...
                              X