Pogba Has Made Souness And Other Haters Look Like Mugs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pogba Has Made Souness And Other Haters Look Like Mugs

“He should draw a line under that,” Souness advised. “You can’t trust him as a central midfielder and, ultimately, that’s how Deschamps will see it. He could use Pogba as an impact substitute. If you’re 1-0 up, you’re not bringing him on to close the game down. If you’re chasing the game, he might do something, but still doesn’t understand the midfield role properly.”

https://news.paddypower.com/world-cu...FQt00wodYosFcQ
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

I never understood what he has against Pogba. Is it because he is a MU player?
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

nuff a dem just jealous a the yute
      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Fact is Pogba have to forget the frill and just play his game.

Part of the season at Manu he was trying to prove too much and got away from his game. There is no doubt that towards the end of the season he was paying good again. Part of that have to be blamed on the coach as well as he didn't always play to his strength.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
          Fact is Pogba have to forget the frill and just play his game.

Part of the season at Manu he was trying to prove too much and got away from his game. There is no doubt that towards the end of the season he was paying good again. Part of that have to be blamed on the coach as well as he didn't always play to his strength.
          That's what makes Pogba better than most. The issue is, if he tries something and it works he is applauded. If he attempts it and it fails he is cursed. Too many times playing for MU Pogba makes a pass and the commentator says it was a wasted pass by Pogba. Now, look back at the 3rd French goal .... he made a pass that Mbape was willing to chase ... the pass stretched the Croatian defense ....seperating them from the midfield ... and because Mbape chased and got the ball, it turned into another French attack.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
            I never understood what he has against Pogba. Is it because he is a MU player?
            What you have against Souness? Is it because he was a Liverpool player? It is not like Souness is alone. Even Mourinho is biased against the youth. He is not well understood and requires freedom to express his best. His talent lies in his work rate, durability, flexibility and solid understanding of the game. He works both sides of the ball and is an on-field leader...something your manager is still mind-blowingly oblivious to.
            "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Marin View Post
              What you have against Souness? Is it because he was a Liverpool player? It is not like Souness is alone. Even Mourinho is biased against the youth. He is not well understood and requires freedom to express his best. His talent lies in his work rate, durability, flexibility and solid understanding of the game. He works both sides of the ball and is an on-field leader...something your manager is still mind-blowingly oblivious to.
              Oh oh .... Souness words are on record ....

“Where I question him, whether he’ll ever be a top player, is his understanding of the game,” he said. “This isn’t me being an ex-Liverpool player caning a Man Utd player. I thought the same when he was a Juventus player. He hasn’t taken a big game by the scruff of the neck and dominated it. He hasn’t got a basic understanding of his position, I can’t see that changing.”

If Pogba was like me he would ask .... where's your WC winner's medal?

Comment

" if he tries something and it works he is applauded. If he attempts it and it fails he is cursed."

That is the nature of the game especially when some much money was involved in your transfer.
                • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Lol!

Comment

Oh-oh. Fish (tiki-tiki or sprat) wouldn’t get ketch if him never open him mouth.
                    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Now I am not arguing Pogba has been flawless,my gripe is other's have been lacking too,only they are not being criticized as Pogba.
                      Three things I made a note of in the WC,same tackles are judged differently and usually race is the determining factor.When BBC post an article about possible G.O.A.T..,Lukaku was barely mentioned even though his goals tally warranted the player figuring.
                      DeBruyne worth was never questioned even when he was an eye sore,the excuse for kicking his shot a mile off target is he didn't catch it right,being easily dispossessed of the ball is simply ignored.Amazing how the coach potatoes are crucial of Pogba.
                      France did not leave home without Pogba,and he wasn't a benchwarmer.
                      He proved worthy because his goal turned out to be the one that won the WC.

Comment

More is expected of the top players. Messi had to retire from Argentina. Lingard money mix with copper and you see how him get stick all the time.

You can't be thin skin, it comes with the game. You have to go out and prove it every week.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
                          Oh oh .... Souness words are on record ....

“Where I question him, whether he’ll ever be a top player, is his understanding of the game,” he said. “This isn’t me being an ex-Liverpool player caning a Man Utd player. I thought the same when he was a Juventus player. He hasn’t taken a big game by the scruff of the neck and dominated it. He hasn’t got a basic understanding of his position, I can’t see that changing.”

If Pogba was like me he would ask .... where's your WC winner's medal?
                          You should go work for Chump. What about this don't you get? "This isn’t me being an ex-Liverpool player caning a Man Utd player. I thought the same when he was a Juventus player"
                          "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Weak

Comment

Different lenses are being used,and that is the sticking issue for me.

Comment

Working...
                              X