Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Duckie:Takes control at MT Pleasant

http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/sport...9?profile=1511

OJ Dem get out yuh brethren,sorry to buss the news,but yuh dun know before everybody,nuh true.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

The Joke,he took fiyah house to the RSPL final and states he never singed a contract.....lol and some idiot is trying to kill Duckie as violating some JFF rule by working with a team vying for promotion to the RSPL.

Man can Suh fool ....lol 😏

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

A you a the fool. how in today's day a coach can coach a RSPL team without a contract? Then go on MT Pleasant Bench without a contract???

Not even Bronx league run like that, and JFF and PLCA allow that? Yet you come pon ya a talk bout footall development and growth in Jamaica. Excuse yourself and your ghetto management.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Take it up with Duckie,MT Pleasant,Fiyah house ,the PLCA and the JFF.😏

As I said earlier you haven't a clue how his contract was structured so for you to draw a conclusion confirms you are an idiot 🙄

Comment

It doesn't matter how his contract is structured. He shouldn't be allowed to be on the bench with one team when he is associated with another team in the league. This can only happen in Jamaica and nowhere else. There is sanctions and fine for this kind of behavior in any half decent league.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Stop chat fawwtttttttt , MT Pleasant was attempting to qualify for the RSPL,it is in a different league !

Now that they have qualified, his contract "oral,I take it " with the other RSPL team "fiyahouse" has been sorted out.

Yuh mek up yuh own scenario jump to a conclusion and a cuss me ,bout mi nuh know ball,1st thing that should a tell yuh fi kibba yuh mouth is ,its a different league,2nd yuh nuh know di contract.

Yuh ead nuh good from mawning.

Comment

Stop chat fawwtttttttt , MT Pleasant was attempting to qualify for the RSPL,it is in a different league !

stop showing up yourself. leave it alone.

Comment

..im get quiet 😏

Comment

http://jamaica-star.com/article/spor...nt-coming-soon

Comment

Thanks for the confirmation 😏

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post

stop showing up yourself. leave it alone.
                      LOL!!! Why bother yourself Sass? I wonder if Newcastle would consider Derby to be "in a different league" if Rafa start to counsel dem?
                      "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

I wonder if Newcastle would employ Rafa with a verbal contract ?😏

Comment

http://jamaica-gleaner.com/article/s...easants-vision

The man say him get the contract and didn't sign it. LOL!!! Duckie base on his history knew that he could do what he want. The man say they had a verbal 3 year contract. LOL!!! this is comedy at best, A so football run?

Comment

http://rjrnewsonline.com/sports/duck...easant-academy

Comment

Welcome to Jamrock !

Comment

Working...
                              X