RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Paul, a so goat moat take a long time to wear off?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paul, a so goat moat take a long time to wear off?

Remember when man use boost Roberto Martinez as the best thing since slice bread? until he get demoted and fired a few times. Now him nuh have the goatie him pull off a good win today.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
    Remember when man use boost Roberto Martinez as the best thing since slice bread? until he get demoted and fired a few times. Now him nuh have the goatie him pull off a good win today.
    LOL!! Ah chu!! Martinez did run go hide from de yout who blight him e'bry time him open him mout!!! LOL!!! Now Southgate get bite. LOL!!!
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Hide ! he failed at Everyone and blossomed with Belgium.

That's what you call goat mouth and hide,Martinez has proven he has more balls than your boy BR!
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

how so? Demoted and mash up Everton.

Without player slip, BR a champion everywhere he goes and unbeaten champion in Scotland.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Scottish league.......lol,my lawwwwd 🙄,Dun talk!
          THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Working...
          X