Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The truth hurts...hehe.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Japan naaaaaaah Joke !

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

The best game of the tournament so far 3-2.I like the ref.

Comment

Big play by the big Empire striker Lukaku
          Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Darn,maybe the next game will be the one DeBruyne lives up to the hype.

Comment

See Rockman now I see u know ball De Bruyne had a poor game

until he made the pass for the last goal. Watch it again even the pass wasn't that good. The defender was too worried about Lukaku great run off the ball. De bruyne pass did not have the actual weight. Belgium lucky Lukaku was the key.from build up to the dummy.
              Welbeck would do that run then control the ball selfishly then get crowded out.
              "Everyone who knows me understands that I hold no prejudices in this regard....In the family atmosphere of the {RBSC}telethon, I forget that not everyone knows me that well." ....attributed to Jerry Lewis....

Comment

Working...
              X