Jangle, you've expressed your reservations about

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jangle, you've expressed your reservations about

Lingard. Boy scored a nice goal yesterday.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Yes he did. I must say that he’s proving me wrong this year. Got to give him credit for his work rate and his positive attitude to compensate for his technical difficulties. This is more than I can say for Martial who refuses to knuckle down and fight for his game.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Ha ha. You are a big man sah. Linguard is not real special but he works hard, find himself in good position and makes good run. He is also not afraid to strike.

His attitude and team spirit are excellent.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

A goal....any goal will wash away the gall from ones mouth.
        The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Well it just happens to be The goal of the game,and besides,we know he can score.
          It is his occasional infantile decisions..

Comment

Working...
          X