X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Senegal coach:Aliou Cisse

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aliou_Ciss%C3%A9
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

HL your thoughts ?

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

My thoughts?

First, I am positive you have never seen Cisse played for Senegal nor any of his club teams.

Second, Carl Brown was well on his way to qualify Jamaica for their second appearance in WC. Jamaica then hired Lazaroni who fuuuked up the journey.

Brown i a sure would be like Cisse....dispeling the myth that ongle de white man can successfully coach a Black team.
      The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Thanks .

Comment

I thought license credential was all encompassing.

Comment

I thought you were going somewhere with this. Cisse is the only black HC in the tournament. I find it alarming and disgusting when I look at the English team bench I dint see one black coach. Now I understand when I look at Man U bench because it is up to the board of Manu to hire a qualified black person or minority. However I find it hypocritical the English FA who is in charge of the national appointments could not drink their own kool aid and hire someone to be an assistant of colour. How are they going to tell West Ham to do it when they wont.

Comment

If memory serves me right,CB was at the helm when the team was in preparatory mode,in Laza's time, the games(much tougher) were of dire consequences.
              It is really all conjecture to say CB would have fared better, and that is fine . What bothers me is how selective you are,case in point, our local squad regional accomplishments have been more impressive than their diverse predecessors, they failed,just like their predecessors, to make the WC.
              When we made it to the WC, it was a pair of local yutes(Whitmore and Boyd)who made it worthwhile (Whitmore's two goals,and the insertion of Boyd changed the complexion of the game).Why then, Mr. Conjecture, are you dismissive of the team having local players as its core?
              Last edited by Rockman; June 25, 2018, 09:58 AM.

Comment

Working...
              X